What is your favourite MJ album?

Michael Afton

Streetwalker
Country
United-States
What is your favourite MJ album? Why do you like it most? And what is your favourite song from this album?

As for me, my favourite album is Bad ;) I like it so much. Bad was always really magical album for me 🌈 When I was a kid, I liked to play Moonwalker game on Sega, though it was a little bit scary for me πŸ™ˆπŸ˜„ Also, I consider Michael from this era pretty cool and ambicious! My favourite song from this album is Another Part of Me! 😁 Although this song is about alien stuff, I always considered it as zombie setting song similar to Thriller, thanks to Moonwalker game πŸ˜‚
maxresdefault.jpg

My favorite album is Dangerous, I love it because of the variety of songs, Heal The World sounds like a completely different genre than She Drives Me Wild. You also have Black or White and Remember the Time which are absolute masterpieces. My favorite song is Will You Be There.

Used to be Bad. Now I can't decide between Bad and Dangerous.

What is your favourite MJ album? Why do you like it most? And what is your favourite song from this album?

As for me, my favourite album is Bad ;) I like it so much. Bad was always really magical album for me 🌈 When I was a kid, I liked to play Moonwalker game on Sega, though it was a little bit scary for me πŸ™ˆπŸ˜„ Also, I consider Michael from this era pretty cool and ambicious! My favourite song from this album is Another Part of Me! 😁 Although this song is about alien stuff, I always considered it as zombie setting song similar to Thriller, thanks to Moonwalker game πŸ˜‚
maxresdefault.jpg
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

You are Richard76 - your favourite album is Invincible, your fave era and look is 2001

You seriously think we're that dumb to be played by your pretend games?

For a poll, see:

Dangerous for me. Dangerous is winning, by the way.

Give In To Me is timeless.
Who Is It.
Jam.
Why You Wanna Trip On Me.
Dangerous.
Keep The Faith.
Will You Be There.

I like Bad for the "on top of the world" energy (and this era was far better for live vocals in concerts), but to my ears it doesn't come close to Dangerous, song-wise.

For the timebeing Dangerous - I listen to it a lot.

But for the coming month I will mostly listen to Christmas songs, so The Jacksons christmas album will get a lot of spins. :)

It's a toss up between Thriller and Dangerous for me. Thriller is classic, iconic and sharp. It bursts with infectuous energy. Whereas Dangerous seems to be post-apocalyptic and brooding. They're completely different sounds but I like them equally.

Back