What might Michael name his other daughters?

a_little_girl

Proud Member
I read that if Michael had more sons, he would’ve named them Prince Michael III, Prince Michael IV and continue in the same line (just like a king). I am thinking of what names he might’ve given his daughters, had he had more. I thought of perhaps Michaela or Mikayla. River because he was fond of nature. What do you think?

Another thing, while on the subject: I’m still missing Michael terribly... why Murray?

Michael only had 3 kids. if Michael does have other kids out there we will never know until one day they speak out. he did wanted to adopt two other kids though. both from different counties. i really wish he did though. that would of been cute. :) but due to the lies about him i think that idea went out the window for him. :( he also wanted to adopt kids with Brooke. but she turn down.

OP didn't say that Michael has other kids, just asking what he would name them IF he had more. How could this even be misunderstood? lol

Last edited:
Maybe he would have named them after other famous cities. I can see Madrid Jackson. Or Vienna Jackson. Or Marseille Jackson. Or Frankfurt Jackson.
The last one was a joke ;)

Back