What Musical artists, Musicians, Singers, Dancers Cite MJ as influence?

Psychoniff

Proud Member
Can you guys think of any artists that have cited MJ as their influence/inspiration, outside of the obvious ones like Neyo, Usher, Chris Brown, the two Justin's etc.

As someone who is a huge fan of Bollywood. I know there are quite a few actors that are hugely influence by Michael. But the one that really comes to mind is Hrithik Roshan. I remember reading somewhere that he is known as India's Michael Jackson. His dancing just like Michael's is just so beyond incredible. His 2014 movie Bang Bang he did a tribute to Michael. And in the one scene he had to dance just like him. And then there is Shahrukh Khan who has been my Michael watching replacement. Since I still find it impossible to watch any of my MJ related videos. Some of his dances reminds me of Michael's dancing. I do remember hearing that he is a MJ fan. Which explains why. His 2011 movie Ra One he did this really funny imitation of Michael's Bad video.

Can you guys think of any artists that have cited MJ as their influence/inspiration, outside of the obvious ones like Neyo, Usher, Chris Brown, the two Justin's etc.
No disrespect intended, but don't we already have a lot of threads about artists that have cited Michael as an influence? I did a quick search and found FOUR in just the last nine months-
it would be easier to make a thread about the people NOT influenced by him. You might come up with one or two names.

Psychoniff;4107056 said:

Estelle
“He’s one of the reasons for me pushing for excellence with everything, shows, songs…”

Betty Who
“Michael Jackson's Thriller album influenced me in a big way.”

Alicia Keys
“What he really inspired me to do and influenced me to do is my best, and I feel like what he represented is quality and craftsmanship with his performance.”

M.I.A.
Was Michael Jackson a big influence on you growing up?
“Yes, of course. He's the only music that we had in Sri Lanka in terms of Western music.”

Britney Spears
“He has been an inspiration throughout my entire life.”

Back