What song would you have liked to see "live" the most?

What song would you have liked to see "live" the most?

• Unbreakable

• The Lady In my Life

• Give In To Me

• Speed Demon

• Liberian Girl

• I Can't Help It

• Speechless

• Who Is It

• Childhood

• Break Of Dawn

Results are only viewable after voting.
We have WBSS live in every era :)

Yeah. But that's the one song I would've wanted to see Mike perform in person. Love to see him do that James Brown shuffle!!! Sorry, I misinterpreted the question. I just joined MJJ Community a couple hours ago. Still trying to feel it out. But to answer the question, I'd have to go with "The Lady In My Life" or "Heaven Can Wait".

It'd have to be Unbreakable, Give In To Me, and Who Is It :love:

Last edited:
Give In To Me for sure. I love his voice like that and it's one of my favourite songs of his at the moment.

But I also voted for Speechless...the only one who did! I just think it's a nice song.

see hn isnt on there;
edit- sorry ...break of dawn ... either this, .. or unbreakable

Not on this poll but Heartbreaker, I imagine MJ performing a mix of his classic moves with breakdance for this song. Maybe if the Invincible Tour happened we'd have seen it live.

is it scary would have been too much for me lol also not on the poll

I based my choices on what would have most likely with live vocals.

I don't wanna see MJ lip sync his way through unbreakable etc

Imagine hearing a live performance of lady in my life , the vocals would have been incredible.

Give In To Me is currently leading. 🤔 I may or may not have contributed to that. 🤣 But it's nice to see what a popular pick it is, and very easy to see why.

My other picks were The Lady In My Life and Who Is It, since they're also among my personal favorites. Honorable mention goes to Speechless, wish it had been a single tbh.

Back