What songs would you swap to another album?

I honsetly wouldnt swap any of the songs on the album cuz imo those songs fitted on the certain album

It was like every album michael made he was telling a story just like the way he did his videos

Wanna Be Startin' Somethin' could easily be on Off The Wall. Earth Song could've easily made Dangerous with very little effort. I also wouldn't mind Tabloid Junkie and Scream on Dangerous, especially since the Janet duet was intended for it.

And yes, a bumped thread, but it's an interesting one not made by Hot_Street or Richard80.

What songs would you swap to another album?​

Xscape to HIStory
Break of Dawn to Off the Wall

Interesting thread. I never thought about it until just now.

Take Me Back onto Off The Wall.
She's Out of My Life onto Forever Michael.
Baby Be Mine or PYT onto Off The Wall.
Another Part of Me (struggling a bit) onto Thriller?
Give In to Me onto Bad
Stranger in Moscow onto Dangerous
Smile onto Music & Me
Privacy into HIStory

Re: What songs would you swap?
if nothing else, a b-side to one of the singles.
It was, lol. Remember The Time.

To me, I always feel like there is at least one song on each album that feels like it could have been on another. (Starting from Off The Wall) except for Blood on the Dancefloor and Invincible. Blood on the dancefloor, I think every new song fit perfectly and could never live anywhere else. With Invincible, the sound was so new and different, music had evolved away from New Jack Swing and I don't think any of it would fit on another album.

These are not changes I would make, more like sounds that I hear. I feel like these songs are set apart from the rest on the album and could have found a home just as easily somewhere else.

It's the Fallin in Love- sounds like some of his motown songs I think
Wanna be Startin Something- Definitely sounds like Off The Wall to me, I did read it was intended to be at one point
Beat It- Until I was in my 20's I actually thought this was on Bad
Liberian Girl- Dangerous. Dangerous always had an international/exotic feel to it, I feel like it would fit on that album.
Keep the Faith- The sound reminds me more of what we heard on Bad
This Time Around- Have always felt that this sound fits with Dangerous so well!

Lark
i would think man in the mirror and thriller. it kind of matches the vibe of pyt and human nature. i also think that beat it could be on the bad album.

Re: What songs would you swap?

^^ Agreed, I don't know why the used it on HIStory, I guess it was a filler? sounds mean but it was, I love it don't get me wrong but of course it belonged to BAD.
Come Together was put on HIStory because originally, he was going to put the song Why in that spot, but 3T fell in love with it, and he ended up giving it to them. They should have put it on disc 1, and add a different song on htere instead IMO.

Wanna Be Startin' Somethin' could easily be on Off The Wall. Earth Song could've easily made Dangerous with very little effort. I also wouldn't mind Tabloid Junkie and Scream on Dangerous, especially since the Janet duet was intended for it.

And yes, a bumped thread, but it's an interesting one not made by Hot_Street or Richard80.
I made my point already.

Back