What were ALL of the Michael Jackson songs that hits the charts or became popular again after Michael died?

KingofPop125

Proud Member
List as many songs as you can that either hit the charts or became popular again after Michael’s death. List as many songs from the six studio albums (Off the Wall-Invincible).

Man in the Mirror was the song the public used to remember him at the time, They Don't Care About Us had the biggest resurgence and Love Never Felt So Good performed amazingly for a posthumous release. I think Will You Be There will receive its flowers next

The 'Thriller' song has become really popular after his death, because of his fans who, every now and then, gather (in various places around the world) and pay tribute to him by dancing the 'zombie' part of the song.

Also, 'Thriller' regains chart success because it is a Halloween-related song, and almost every year (after his death) the song is always placed high on Billboard's Streaming Songs chart.

The 'Billie Jean' song regained chart success, when it entered the Top 20 of Billboard's Hot 100 in 2014 (this was mostly due to a YouTube viral, live video by a fan who recreated the singer's Motown 25 Performance of that song).

Although not a song from his adult solo albums, after his death 'We've Had Enough' has become popular, especially among his die-hard fans, mostly because of its timeless, social theme.

I think We've Had Enough was already very popular among fans before MJ died.

I will say his most known songs was the ones people turned to after his untimely dead.

Man In The Mirror
Billie Jean
Thriller
They Don't Care About Us
Heal The World
Remember The Time
Black or White

But - in the danish radio one of the songs I hear most is Love Never Felt So Good with Justin Timberlake.

I remember more than 2 dozen Michael tracks recharted in the UK. I think "they don't care about us" has since reached some sort of cult status with still has radio plays every now and then (not as much as the holy trinity of beat it, billie jean and thriller though). man in the mirror was initially very popular but has now returned to the shadows.

Back