What will we get for thriller 50?

What will we get for thriller 40?

spiderman-funny.gif

I'd like the full version of "The Lady in My Life" to be released in good quality.

All of the leaked demos ("Hot Street", "Slapstick", "Starlight", "Nite Line", etc) should be officially released in good quality as well. "Carousel" should also be included; the full version was on a certain edition of the King of Pop collection released for MJ's 50th birthday, but I feel it should get more exposure on a more mainstream collection.

A high quality recording of a Victory Tour concert would be nice as well. Preferably the final performance where MJ announced he'd never tour with his brothers again.
Lol, this made me laugh out loud.

they will release some useless bullsh*t.

there's nothing to expect.

Not officially, I think, not sure by along shot

Yeah, there's 2 full versions of Carousel, the one with the hi-hat intro, which is the full unedited song, and the one released in the King Of Pop Comps, which was the same but the hi-hat intro was removed, and the bridge was shorter.
We indeed, do have it officially, in a few of the King Of Pop compilations specifically, the bridge is indeed shorter like i remembered but otherwise it's pretty much the full song.

We indeed, do have it officially, in a few of the King Of Pop compilations specifically, the bridge is indeed shorter like i remembered but otherwise it's pretty much the full song.
I thought the full thing leaked a while back

Leaks don't matter to the Estate, all of the songs on Xscape except for one were leaked before release anyways.
well yeah, i was just saying that because somebody mentioned that it was released on a compilation

well yeah, i was just saying that because somebody mentioned that it was released on a compilation
My bad, I didn't read the whole thread, but seeing how the Estate re-released The Way You Love Me it can still be released (although I doubt we'll get new projects that isn't remasters so soon).

My bad, I didn't read the whole thread, but seeing how the Estate re-released The Way You Love Me it can still be released (although I doubt we'll get new projects that isn't remasters so soon).
Yeah i doubt it too, mainly because there's so little vocally complete left they could MAYBE pull together one or two more Xscape type projects but then like it's done. I hope they do an MJ One Soundtrack cause i love immortal. Would sell my kidneys for Ghost Of Another Love HQ LOL hope they release that at some point.

Yeah i doubt it too, mainly because there's so little vocally complete left they could MAYBE pull together one or two more Xscape type projects but then like it's done. I hope they do an MJ One Soundtrack cause i love immortal. Would sell my kidneys for Ghost Of Another Love HQ LOL hope they release that at some point.
I understand there isn't much in the vaults, but I'd be happy if the Estate at least released one single a year or 2 (more preferably they release Throwing Your Life Away 2008 rework)
Chicago, Loving You weren’t leaked. and STTR was leaked as a remix only
They were all leaked in some form, only Loving You was the real unheard song.

Leaks should not matter to the estate really. It's not their fault the song has been illegally leaked and shared among fans.

And those fans who have heard the songs already is probably only like 1 % of the total amount of listeners to the songs. Non-fans will not have heard the leaks, so it's all fine by me if already leaked songs gets released.

I hope I am/was the loser will have an official release - it's a sweet great song.

Back