What Would Fans Think Of This Album Idea

Kingofpop4ever3000

Proud Member
Mods: If this is in the wrong section, can you please move it. I didn't know where it should go.

What Would Fans Think Of A HIStory Book II Album

I was just thinking about this.

I would love for them to release a Michael Jackson: HIStory Book II at some time in the future. My personal idea would be a 2-Disc set designed like the 1995 HIStory album. But on the cover I would love to see the HIStory statue with a different color than the first one with a different background. The album itself would be made up of digitally remastered, all previously unreleased songs. There would be three to five songs apiece from each album of Michael's solo career as an adult from 1979 to 2001 or later in the order than he originally recorded them. I would love for "Slave To The Rhythm" to be included as one of the last tracks on the album. The booklet would include some unreleased pictures of Michael from all of his magazine photoshoots and album promo campaigns. My idea for the album title would be:

Michael Jackson- HIStory Book II: The Untold Musical Chronicle

What would other fans think of this?

Last edited:
I think it's a great idea. I have thinking about it for past few days and I think they should name the next album HIStory II

It's a great idea and I know we shouldn't care about what the media and general public think but I do. The media see HIStory as a "flop" so they wouldn't be too interested in an album called HIStory II.

Back