• Destiny/Triumph tour in HD

• Classical music as created by our man

• An MJ sex tape 🫣

• Unfinished songs post thriller pre invincible

• One night only show rehearsals

• Your roof

Results are only viewable after voting.
@staywild23 😜
Derail all you want folks, threads should be lively.
I agree. But not everyone does, lol.

You can talk about the new shoes and purse you bought if you want.
Well, I love to eat Riesen (sp?) toffee but I can't talk about it. My teeth are stuck together, lol.

Alternatively, I came online to pick up some ideas for perking up a beef casserole and yet here I am on the board. Go figure!

I deliberately avoided the bad tour option because that would just get all the votes. Also I ran out of slots to fill lol
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
You’re not getting his manhood in chocolate though…
STOP IT! I am too fragile for this conversation!

Also, should I DM you my mailing address, or...?
Both of you stop it. This is not Manhood. And I can't laugh properly. My teeth are stuck together with toffee. Gimme a break, for pity's sake!

<oh, a little bit of rhyming!>

This is no joke! I absolutely need all of them. Every single one.
@MJbr2 we don't joke here about Bad tour, especially not when staywild is present :censored:. It is very serious business.
That said what about more Dangerous, I want MORE :eek:

@filmandmusic @staywild23 @zinniabooklover I see you people have been very naughty. Take your naughty thoughts to other threads. We are have a serious discussion here :unsure:
Let the record show I was trying (and failing, lol) to keep f&m in line. I am guilty of giving sw23 a free pass and look where that got me? Hah! They are both uncontrollable! I did flounce off to 2000 Watts and was confronted with conversations that I don't even understand. So that didn't work.

I love it the MOST, got you ;)
Dang it! You did get me, lol.

Let the record show I was trying (and failing, lol) to keep f&m in line. I am guilty of giving sw23 a free pass and look where that got me? Hah! They are both uncontrollable! I did flounce off to 2000 Watts and was confronted with conversations that I don't even understand. So that didn't work.

Dang it! You did get me, lol.
Oh, so sorry, you are just an innocent bystander here. Let's all blame @filmandmusic. Just found out that he has been making children cry with his singing.

That's it? That's all you're gonna tell me? Man, that's just cruel, lol.
Ain't it much more fun to create some expectation? :ROFLMAO:
Let's start then!

@MJbr2 we don't joke here about Bad tour, especially not when staywild is present :censored:. It is very serious business.
I don't think MJbr2 understands what he was getting himself into. Although I bet he does now, lol.

Serious stuff, as you say!
Bad Tour ain't no joke to me either. After all, I think I might have prompted her to dig it even more than she did before.

Ain't it much more fun to create some expectation? :ROFLMAO:
I've always said @filmandmusic is unspeakably evil. Perhaps I was mistaken, maybe it's you. :ROFLMAO:

JK. :D

Let's start then!

I can't get enough of Marlon in this outfit. It slays me every time!

I don't know every second of Triumph. I go through the gigs really slowly bc otherwise it's too much. Marlon in the yellow outfit. I've seen that in footage labelled Atlanta and also at Inglewood. Do you know if that's correct? I only ask bc when I was posting various different BWT 1987 bits on the other thread I got one bit of info wrong (re the colour of the top Michael was wearing) and you popped in to give me the correct info. I had got the info from the YT channel where I found the video footage so it just goes to show, you can't be too careful. Is Inglewood in LA? Is it actually the same gig or two separate gigs? I'm a bit confused, lol.

Calling @staywild23 - just in case you haven't seen this particular clip, you are gonna want to check it out. Especially the first few seconds. It's very short so it will frustrate you but I also think you will love it.

MJbr2 - thank you so much for these clips. This was awesome. And, OK, OK, you were right. It was worth the wait. Oh yes!

Man, I need to get back into Triumph. I've been on a break bc it's all so intense. I need to get back to my boys asap.

LOVE Triumph so much. 🥰

Even if I say so myself, this is the best poll in years. Look how many voters already!
It’s a tight race, lets hope the Estate reads into this, the opinions of the fans on this forum is all that matters anyway 🤠
They will now reveal their true selves, they will find a way to make all our roofs leak 😖

Even if I say so myself, this is the best poll in years. Look how many voters already!
It’s a tight race, lets hope the Estate reads into this, the opinions of the fans on this forum is all that matters anyway 🤠
They will now reveal their true selves, they will find a way to make all our roofs leak 😖
I still have 2 votes left to use. omg!

Oh, I don't think that's humanly possible,
I agree. I think @staywild23 was already SO far gone and she did it pretty much at warp speed ... I don't think anyone could have got her there any faster or with any more intensity. sw23 is in a category all of her own and I can only stand in awe, going 😲

though I am not sure she is human either, probably a Spirit of Bad era love 💕
I have sometimes wondered about that myself, lol. See my comment above re her being in a category all of her own. :D

The Spirit of Bad Era Love - I'd say that fits.

Back