Whatever happened to Florin Mihalache

Mister_Jay_Tee

Proud Member
Donations
$1.00
Does anyone remember that YouTuber? His collection of MJ material was all encompassing, the most extensive YouTuber sharing material. He was copyright struck multiple times, but what has he been doing since then? Does anyone know?

I think he just went to highschool/unversity and has no time for this.

We are from the same country, but we didn't talk for a long time.

Heh, I never thought I would see my name here.

I'm doing fine, still regularly checking the community (going almost daily to MJJC and Twitter).

Just I don't have time anymore to upload MJ content on YouTube. Just finished last year my master's degree in Romania and working full time as software engineer, so I don't spend so much time on my personal laptop (I stay a little bit on that in my free time).

My channel was shutdown in August 2021 due strikes on "Big Boy" (why, why?) and for "We Be Ballin'" by some wannabe rapper (fun fact: cousin of Ed Sheeran), who released a track which sampled "We Be Ballin'" (having the chorus sung by Michael) as digital single (how the F was allowed to do that?!)

I used to upload some stuff during high school (2012 - 2016) and very raaaaare during college (2016 until 2021, having my bachelor's in 2020).

Last edited:

I'm doing fine, still regularly checking the community (going almost daily to MJJC and Twitter).

Just I don't have time anymore to upload MJ content on YouTube. Just finished last year my master's degree in Romania and working full time as software engineer, so I don't spend so much time on my personal laptop (I stay a little bit on that in my free time).

My channel was shutdown in August 2021 due strikes on "Big Boy" (why, why?) and for "We Be Ballin'" by some wannabe rapper (fun fact: cousin of Ed Sheeran), who released a track which sampled "We Be Ballin'" (having the chorus sung by Michael) as digital single (how the F was allowed to do that?!)

I used to upload some stuff during high school (2012 - 2016) and very raaaaare during college (2016 until 2021, having my bachelor's in 2020).
Lol I wouldn't even thought you checked in here

Awesome! Glad to hear you're doing well. I was a regular subscriber of your content. I still have some illegal YouTube to mp3 rips of some your remixes and edit. I think you pretty much was at the top position in the MJ material uploading game.

I hope you continue to have success in your endeavors. Thank you for resolving this thread.

And not to beg, but if you're ever willing to share such and such material, I would more than appreciate it

Take care.

Did you by any chance move to Cluj?
I've been living in Bucharest since I started university in 2016. I have no plans to move in Cluj, the renting prices are too high and less (good) opportunies in software engineering.

Are you living there?

I've been living in Bucharest since I started university in 2016. I have no plans to move in Cluj, the renting prices are too high and less (good) opportunies in software engineering.

Are you living there?
No, but I went to the Electric Castle festival last summer and I thought I saw someone looking like you.

I left Bucharest when the pandemic started. No plans on going back at the moment.

Back