What's seen as the "Holy Grail" of leaked footage that fans want to see?

I’d imagine Martin Bashir/iTV have dozens of hours of amazing footage (minus Bashir’s stupid voice) After how they fucked MJ over, they should release that footage to the fan community to show how innocent and beautiful he really was.

The Triumph Tour Rehearsals: video snippets were shown and a video tape was auctioned years ago, Jonathan Moffet seems to have the audio (shown in his car on social media)

Triumph Tour in Pro, any of the later dates. Show/costume wise the later shows in a Jacksons tour was always the definitive version they performed.

Victory Tour in Pro, any of the later dates (preferably LA ones), because Mike had upper smooth control of his movements here. Several sources have told there are pro raw uncut rips out there, showing the whole thing. Not just Toronto..

Bad Tour, any of the first USA leg concerts, where the 2nd leg songs are still sung live (smooth criminal and such). That would be ultimate BAD tour footage.. of course the early Japan/Australia footage in pro would be awesome. Personally, I`d love to see the last few Shake Your Body performances, since Mike really was just showing off his gliding and smoothness during this BAD era (so funky, so smooth... sooo nasty, you know what I mean, somebody correct this man.. ;-) )

Dangerous tour... not any I know of. Would love to be able to hear multi tracks from the later concerts.

HIStory tour.. I`ve seen enough of this era.

HBO - one night only rehearsals.. Lavelle has these. These are a holy grail indeed.

2001 anniversary - uncut footage, as shown on social media lately. Not a holy grail, but still very likable, since Mike seems to be more himself here.

TII - just raw footage, uncut from the live parts.. Dangerous was left out, but can be heard on amateur audio`s outside the stadium. Still wondering why: at the time sources said he couldn`t do a full dangerous performances physically and he kept forgetting the moves. Physically could be an endurance thing, but he did the song for years, so I`m sure he didn`t just forget those moves.Also in some rehearsal footage with Travis Payne you can see him do the 2Bad choreo like it was 1995.. so maybe he looked ill or this footage is kept for future release, just like older footage.

Triumph tour in HQ
Victory Tour Dallas in HQ
Victory Tour LA concert Film
Bad tour Tokyo Red/Black/Silver in HQ
Bad tour rehearsals
Bad tour '88 concert Film
Wembley July 15/16 original mix
Brisbane '87 in full
MSG '88
Dangerous tour Wembley
Dangerous tour Munich
Dangerous tour Tokyo
All Dangerous tour rehearsals

Here’s my list:

- Bad Tour Aintree 1988: the only show from the tour which was confirmed to have been fully shot using film cameras. In many ways a special show. Michael at his peak and performing for his biggest crowd. It would be delightful to see this.

-Triumph Tour September 25, 1981: We have seen most of the footage from the last show (September 26), but only a few seconds from this one. Given that it is probably the only other show from this tour shot in such high quality, I would be very interested to see it.

-Bad Tour March 3, 1988: just because of how legendary this show was. Certainly one of his very best.

-Victory Tour L.A.: The footage from Thriller 40 looks fabulous.

-Just Good Friends Sessions

-The Girl Is Mine Sessions

These Are the things which immediately come to mind.

Reactions: MJ5
Any concert footage of 1970 to 1978 with the emphasis on 76 to 78 because of maturing voice
More specifically I‘d do a considerable amount of nasty things to watch a full concert performance of who’s loving you or ain’t no sunshine, with a child’s heart and got to be there.

More footage of Michael performing for the good times for his mother.

I also hope there is more recording footage than just snippets here and there

Aintree would be a good one because it was so big, and because of the Beatles medley.

Also, in 2024, I will be buying a Victory Tour DVD. It's up to Sony whether it's a Sony release or not.

Hell anything at this point🙄
But I'd really just wanna see those bts footage. I could watch it for hours

Any footage at all from The Jackson family's Las Vegas residency in 1974.

Supposedly it was similar to the 1976 CBS variety show, but there's no footage of this ANYWHERE. Not to mention, it was little Janet's stage debut when she was just 7 or 8.

I need to see the Dangerous Tour Live in Tokyo 1992 (31 december). At this point I'll happily even settle for 480p footage.

Michael Jackson performing Stuff like That at the 1982 Budweiser Supertest.

Man in the Mirror at the United We Stand 2001 Concert.

Live at the Apollo 2002.

And The Last Photoshoot Documentary.

Any footage at all from The Jackson family's Las Vegas residency in 1974.

Supposedly it was similar to the 1976 CBS variety show, but there's no footage of this ANYWHERE. Not to mention, it was little Janet's stage debut when she was just 7 or 8.
Yeah, I've always wanted to see that

what's so special about this show? is there audio?
99% of it is sung live.

Nope, no audio available. You can find HH and APOM on YT though (portions of HH and APOM almost complete).

I'd also put forward any differences. So for example MJ wearing the red shirt on the Dangerous Tour or the Wembley show where the toaster didn't work

Back