What's The Time?

it's 10:20 am and i'm trying not to itch... because of stupid allergies
x_____x
i missed church because of this stupid sickness T_T

3:15 PM

Just sitting here trying to get over this pretty bad panic attack I was just having. Because I had thought I had saw a bee flying around in this room that I am in. But it turns out it was just one of those over grown flies. This is why I really hate spring and summer. I really, really wish there is only 2 seasons in a year. That will be Fall and Winter and that's it. Spring and Summer will be no more. And that will make me extremely happy.

2:39 PM

Just sitting here hoping that petition that I had signed to help keep the soap opera Passions on the Sci-Fi Channel works. I am still very angry and upset that they will pull that show off that channel.

10:54 PM

Just sitting here reading one of these adult fan fiction stories about MJ. While I can't stop myself from laughing at how I would love to be doing those things to Michael.

12:09 AM

Just sitting watching the rerun of the Elizabeth Taylor interview on Larry King. And I can't get over of how great she looks. She reminds me of my great aunt. She is in her late 80s and she doesn't look it.

Back