What's wrong with the Invincible page on Wikipedia?

The Invincible page on Wikipedia seems OK to me šŸ¤”. No spelling errors, information is backed by sources, covers background, production, releases and reception.

I love that people who get suspended just make new accounts on here and we need to wait 6 months for the admin to log on for anything to be done about it.
It's funny how they don't even try to act like different people and yet they think they're managing to fool anyone lol. They're complete clowns.

It's funny how they don't even try to act like different people and yet they think they're managing to fool anyone lol. They're complete clowns.
Richard76 is Michael Afton - we all know that.

He is trying his hardest to keep hush hush about anything Invincible related but you see his desires creeping in.

He's ignored every question that has been asked on his thoughts about the Invincible era... It's no coincidence.

His posts and memes/YouTube videos are classic Richard plus he's using the chat function and responding the exact same way he has always done.

He only signed up on Sunday night after his latest Richard77 profile was deleted.

Surely the mods on here would feed this back to the owner so that this new account could be banned also?

Goofiness of this forum is always present. I'm talking about Wikipedia today though

For some reason Shout is listed as track 8 of the album. And they have three random outtakes listed as "Extra tracks".

It's still screwed up. 2000 Watts is listed as Track 8: Speechless at #9. Reverse wrong order. What's going on?

It's fixed now. I had to go in and wipe away the whole page and get thousands of downvotes in the process but regardless, it's fixed. Huzzah. @Hiker Go ahead and lock the thread. @Gaz Go ahead and IP log @ Mark Shaw.

Back