What's Your Favorite Video(s) Of The Day?

I do love that other version, it's awesome. But this one is the bomb. It's got everything. Great editing, fab shots of the crowd, cool shots of the band (I need to see the band, I need that, lol).

Michael looks ridiculously beautiful even by his standards. The light in his eyes - there are no words. The joy on his face - ditto. If I had to show just one of Michael's videos to someone who didn't know anything at all about him as a superstar it probably would be this one cos it captures the extremes of his life so well.
Absolutely agree! 🥰

Melanie Safka and Miley Cyrus / Look What They've Done To My Song, Ma

(song by Melanie Safka)

Last edited:

Sage Todz / 'Rownd a Rownd'

Welsh rapper. This one is dual language - Welsh and English.

Last edited:

I am seriously in love with this man.

Watching him so completely enjoy his own music is beyond amazing to me. I wonder how much of it is being in the audience surrounded by other people enjoying it, or just the music itself. I love seeing him physically react to it. It adds another layer to the whole "the music compels me to do it" bit, which is endlessly adorable to me. Sigh, I could say so much, but I'm always saying too much in every post, so I will just let it speak for itself at this point.

Might have to post this multiple places though. I love it too much.

I am seriously in love with this man.

Watching him so completely enjoy his own music is beyond amazing to me. I wonder how much of it is being in the audience surrounded by other people enjoying it, or just the music itself.
I think it's the music. Watch him when he enters the Grevin Museum and he's looking into a glass cabinet (to his right) and at the same time is grooving to BOTDF. And you can see him sort of catch himself, it's like he's just remembered that he's the honoured guest and there are things they wanna show him, things he has to be attentive to. So he puts on his shades and gets into the required mindset. Now, I realise that it sounds like I'm convinced I know what is going on in Michael's head. Of course, I have no idea. Perhaps I'm just projecting. But I am right about one thing, he is really grooving to the song. And when he stops it really does look like he JUST remembered where he is.

I love seeing him physically react to it.
It's beyond fabulous.

I think it's the music. Watch him when he enters the Grevin Museum and he's looking into a glass cabinet (to his right) and at the same time is grooving to BOTDF.
yesssss!!

And you can see him sort of catch himself, it's like he's just remembered that he's the honoured guest and there are things they wanna show him, things he has to be attentive to. So he puts on his shades and gets into the required mindset.
This is so adorable I can't stand it lol.

I think the music is definitely it too, actually. I have rewatched this now multiple times (I feel like I saw it maybe once or twice a few months ago, but totally forgot about it). I love that he's so activated by the music and some of the kids in the background are too. But it's such a contrast to how the other adults around are. Honestly, it's beyond cute to see him grooving to his own music, but I would be thrilled to see him react to any music this way. This is how I am in public! Just the other day I was having breakfast at a small diner and couldn't help but dance around and sing along to the awesome 60s playlist and this old man started talking with me across the restaurant about his favorite songs and he started dancing around a bit and my husband was like why do you do this to us? lol

Anyway, back to Michael. I just love seeing him be completely free within himself. Music always transports him. I also love his smiling and laughing and clapping... sigh.

btw, do you know where this clip is from? I want to find more from it!

btw, do you know where this clip is from? I want to find more from it!
You've confused me. Which clip are we talking about? The one you just posted?

In the meantime, there is a gif of Michael grooving along to - I wanna say Kool and the Gang. It seems to be some sort of award show. It's only a few seconds and it's a gif so there's no sound.

Anyway, I've seen it a few times and OF COURSE I haven't posted it, bookmarked it or done anything that a sensible person would do. I will try to find it but it may take me some time, lol. It's Thriller era.

You've confused me. Which clip are we talking about? The one you just posted?
Oh, sorry. Yes, I meant where did this clip I just posted come from. Was there some kind of event he was at? Is there a longer version? I have only seen the version I just shared.

In the meantime, there is a gif of Michael grooving along to - I wanna say Kool and the Gang. It seems to be some sort of award show. It's only a few seconds and it's a gif so there's no sound.

Anyway, I've seen it a few times and OF COURSE I haven't posted it, bookmarked it or done anything that a sensible person would do. I will try to find it but it may take me some time, lol. It's Thriller era.
OH I am familiar with that clip, actually! I have seen it a few times and just saw it somewhere yesterday too. I'll take a look around :)

Oh, sorry. Yes, I meant where did this clip I just posted come from. Was there some kind of event he was at? Is there a longer version? I have only seen the version I just shared.
I wanna say I've seen a longer clip but it's so long since I looked at these things. I love these type of video clips and used to check them out all the time but have had a long stretch where I don't really look at them any more unless someone posts them. I will have a think.

2nd thoughts - not sure I have seen a longer clip. I think it was just edited differently

Billie Eilish, 2018, acoustic version of Bad. I'm only just catching up with this. Didn't love it as much as I love Chris Cornell's acoustic Billie Jean but it's great. She does a great job. She has a nice jazz feel in her voice.

Pearl Bailey / Beat Out dat Rhythm on a Drum / from the film 'Carmen Jones'

Last edited:

Shampoo / 'Girl Power' / TOTP performance

"I wanna drive the next door neighbours mad"

Last edited:

This Mortal Coil / Song To The Siren

2m 51s

Immaculate vocal performance from Elizabeth Fraser.

Back