What's Your Favorite Video(s) Of The Day?

Also this one, don't see anything here, but it plays in YT - skating to Beat It and BoW

if you think i WOULDN'T spoon feed him that cake like the adorable little baby he is then you're definitely wrong!! because i would, any day, any time. and then give him a little kiss 😚🥺🥺💕💕

if you think i WOULDN'T spoon feed him that cake like the adorable little baby he is then you're definitely wrong!! because i would, any day, any time. and then give him a little kiss 😚🥺🥺💕💕
gif16-1.gif

RIP Mick Hutson

Interview with Mick Hutson, photographer. He photographed Michael on the 1992 leg of DWT. Also at the Heal the World Foundation press conference.

He doesn't mention Michael in the interview but in the background there is a slideshow with a selection of his photos. Michael shows up at 5m 24s (repeated at 12m 47s).

14m 33s

Cheating slightly bc I haven't watched the whole interview, just the bit where Slash talks about Michael.

This was just posted 3 days ago. Slash doesn't say anything new but I never get tired of hearing him talk about working with Michael.

Time stamp: 8m 55s - 10m 45s

Back