What's your first MJ concert?

My first MJ concert was in New Orleans when came to the Superdome with his brothers back in the mid 80s. He performed a medley with his brothers. Then he performed his solo music. He wore a sparkly sequined black suit. It was the best time ever!

I never went to any of his live shows, but the first I recall seeing on home video was the Bucharest stop from the "Dangerous" tour. Years later, I remember seeing the 30th-anniversary special, and I still wish they'd put it on disc (preferably hi-def).

I do not remember which concert was the first I saw on TV.

BUT - the first (and only) concert I saw live was HIStory Tour in Denmark, Copenhagen on his birthday. August 29th 1997. - I was only 10 back then, but I had been a MJ fan for many years, so my dad bought tickets for me, my brother, mom and dad. I remember the atmosphere outside the stadium like it was yesterday. And the concert was great. Back then I did not know he lipsynched, and didn't care either really. I was just having the time of my life.

I was going to see him again at the This Is It tour multiple times, one of the concerts I had tickets to was the opening night. - Would have been amazing...

Back