What's Your Most Listened to Album?

Re: What's your most listened to album?

Dangerous and Invincible

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bad, because it is my go to album for any occasion, the music grabs me. I also listen to Invincible and Dangerous a lot, but for some reason hardly ever Thriller.

Dangerous and Invincible i feel the songs. I get so caught up on them that i don't even know how time passes

Dangerous then History. Honestly haven’t been listening to MJ much lately. Sometimes I go in phases. Right now I’m just spreading it out all over the place.

I would have to say Off the Wall and Thriller even though Dangerous is my favorite album. Mainly because they're the easiest to listen to at any time any place regardless of mood, whereas albums like Dangerous and HIStory I have to be in the right mindset for.

I've probably listened to Bad the most throughout my life, even when I wasnt a fan. It is the most accessible output from MJ after thriller.

Every sunday I blast Thriller while tidying up the house. Church time!

The Jacksons Live also stays in rotation, a personal favourite too.

Dangerous followed by Invincible.

Bad, then OTW, Thriller then Dangerous.

And then I get in these moods where I'm all over Invincible for like 2 weeks. So much good stuff! The ultimate artist and entertainer.

For me, it's a mixture of Thriller and Bad. I think they have more upbeat and joyful songs than Michael's later albums, plus I can never get tired of P.Y.T! :)

Tbh i rarely listen to Thriller or otw. But i listen the shit out of bad, dangerous, HIStory, botdf and invincible. Idk why but those two albums are too overrated in my opinion. NOW I'M NOT SAYING THEY'RE BAD IN FACT THEY'RE AMAZING. I just think Michael's best albums are the ones he took full control and released whatever he wanted, not what that old bastard "Quincy Jones" wanted.

Tbh i rarely listen to Thriller or otw. But i listen the shit out of bad, dangerous, HIStory, botdf and invincible. Idk why but those two albums are too overrated in my opinion. NOW I'M NOT SAYING THEY'RE BAD IN FACT THEY'RE AMAZING. I just think Michael's best albums are the ones he took full control and released whatever he wanted, not what that old bastard "Quincy Jones" wanted.

And im aware that bad's producer is Quincy too. But Michael was almost like a producer on that album.

Agreed.

The album I listen to and appreciate the most is "Dangerous", followed by "Invincible".
Also in recent years, I have enjoyed the "Immortal" soundtrack and the posthumous album "Xscape".

Bad closely followed by OTW and then Thriller. I love the Motown 'solo' albums too, especially Got to Be There and Ben.

'Thriller'. listen to it more an any other album full stop! the cassette is playing right now as I type this! if I was only allowed to keep one audio item of Michael's, that would be it. everything I need is here ?

Lady in my life & who is it is so hard to choose. I only wish i had the full multitracks of these & leave me alone??

Lately, I have been listening to Xscape a lot. Else...Dangerous, followed by Invincible.

Back