when did Michael last perform?

Michael performed We Are the World at the World Music Awards in 2006. He received the Diamond Award on that very same show. I consider that to be the last live performance by MJ.

well we all know its been awhile since michael last performed but i truly hope and i know we all hope that he will get back on stage when he's finished with his new project and we will finally get to see him again doing what he does best.

its shitty, now we should have sharp HD new video footage of TII. Al we have now is old things..Its sad, and its sick, sick, sick, sick, sick.

However he performed Black or White, Heal the World and Dangerous in 2002. So I guess those where his last real performances.

where can we see these videos?
I have seen photos only ;(

no official release of that concert..only pics of it and live vid of the dangerous peformance..last time he was on stage singing with televised camera...2006 music awards..barely though..that don't count as a mj performance in my eyes..was moe for people around him...last time he danced on stage with televised camera..bet awards with his mentor james brown..that is quite fitting i think, as its at bet with his people and he finially got a chance to dance with his teacher and on top of that give him a life time award...last time performed concert style show to televised audience...30th anniversary..people have issues with production ..some are valid. but at end of day he got to perform with his brothers, 1st time in a long time...he got to see all these artists honour him...1st time that happened..it was like the kennedy awards in a way...and katherine was watching..proud few days for mike...sad what happened the day after, very eerie it all happened then too

If you send me your email address i have a video of the Bandstand Dangerous performance (Live at the Appollo) that i can send. The quality isnt great. To give you an idea its a real player video roughly 1.5MB in size and a few minutes long.

or

ive just found this on youtube, much better quality:

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=I3QxpzZ_6uo&feature=related

Thank you so much for this post.. although it made me cry, Michael was so beautiful. He takes my breath away.

Back