When GOAL is leaked in HQ...

Ganesh

Proud Member
When Ghost of Another Lover, the song recorded decades ago and has been sitting in a cupboard since then, is finally leaked in decent quality, can someone dig me up, stick headphones on what's left of my decaying ears and play it loudly, just in case I vaguely hear echoes of it in Hell?

Thank you.

When Ghost of Another Lover, the song recorded decades ago and has been sitting in a cupboard since then, is finally leaked in decent quality, can someone dig me up, stick headphones on what's left of my decaying ears and play it loudly, just in case I vaguely hear echoes of it in Hell?

Thank you.
Will do. I promise.

Thank you.
would a decent HQ photo of Branca do the same for ya?🤣

would a decent HQ photo of Branca do the same for ya?🤣
Here you go, him after recording GOAL in his garage.

jbgear.jpg

Thank you.
Is it going to or is this just something you would like to hear?

Does fans or collectors even have it , I believe its still sitting in Thom Russo's hard drive.

Does fans or collectors even have it , I believe its still sitting in Thom Russo's hard drive.

Sure they do.. don’t you know all the „MJLeak2010“ channels? The 15yo kids have all kind of unreleased material.

I seem to be in the minority, but Ghost of Another Lover has never been very interesting to me. I find the song dull and very incomplete.

Back