When Was the Last Time?

Originally posted by MichaelsBabyAngel@Oct 28 2005, 05:26 PM
yea could say that im not sleepin well at all due to pain  :no:
listened to the Invincible album the other day

when was the last time you felt hurt ??

[snapback]1226078[/snapback]​

Baby??? Can't docs do anything for you - honestly - there's gotta be a feel good pill out there to let our sweet baby angel sleeps :no:
---
my feelings get hurt easily unfortunately - part of my make up - i wasn't blessed with rhino skin **sighs** i guess - Monday

When's the last time you played in rain?

Originally posted by friend@Oct 29 2005, 03:00 AM
Baby??? Can't docs do anything for you - honestly - there's gotta be a feel good pill out there to let our sweet baby angel sleeps :no:
---
my feelings get hurt easily unfortunately - part of my make up - i wasn't blessed with rhino skin **sighs** i guess - Monday

When's the last time you played in rain?
[snapback]1226257[/snapback]​

im on pain meds but they make me sick so i end up being sick and not eating so im not sleepin or eating right now

never if i sing it rains :lol:

when was the last time you felt bored ??

Originally posted by MichaelsBabyAngel@Oct 28 2005, 10:30 PM
im on pain meds but they make me sick so i end up being sick and not eating so im not sleepin or eating right now

never if i sing it rains  :lol:

when was the last time you felt bored ??

[snapback]1226275[/snapback]​

you get sick b/c meds are being absorbed into your stomach - call doc and tell him you need either a shot or something intravenous - these go right into the blood stream and bypass your gi tract, making you able to take it w/out getting sick (i used to work for a pharmacist - upset tummy is very common - this is the fix)

I rarely feel bored -- i often feel restless

when's the last time you checked your bank account balance, and were like -- oops!

Never, I'm quite good with money. Think that's the only thing I'm "sensible" with :doh: :lol:

When was the last time you had a really good time?

a couple weekend's ago. it was my son's bday and he had a friend come over (which is ultra-rare for him) and I spent the day watching them play...

when's the last time you had ice cream?

yesterday..TRIPLE CHOCOLATE! :lol:

when was the last time u spoke another language?

Oh, years ago in school, french. Can't remember much of it now though :lol:

When was the last time you acted :crazy

A few weeks ago I watched the video for Scream.

When was the last time you did something nice for someone else?

I worked the weekend for one of my co-worker's who was scheduled for it so they could do something else they needed to do

when's the last time you were in the middle of a sentence or a story and totally forgot the point and the look on the person your talking to's face shows that they know you've totally lost it - and you don't know how to recover?

Originally posted by mjjlover4life@Oct 30 2005, 07:01 PM
hmm i can't rememer...lol

when was the last time you were mad at a friend?
[snapback]1228047[/snapback]​

Last week, he forgot to meet me somewhere at school and I got really pissed off

when was the last time you were mad at a friend?

Like right now.. b/c I know our friendship is over but its hard to accept it.

um.. when was the last time you moonwalked? :p

I can't remember. I did it only once and I was pretty good at it too. But I decided to leave the moonwalking to the expert himself.

When was the last time you had really gotten in to one of Michael's performances?

oh watching the Dangerous dvd - 4 sure

when's the last time you ate a peanut butter and jelly sandwich?

I can't really remember. But usually when I am having a very, very good MJ dream is when I don't want to wake up.

When was the last time you had changed the MJJForum skin?

Back