When Was the Last Time?

a few minutes ago writing an email to someone about a very special someone else and i gotta little choked up

when was the last time you got really dressed up for a special event?

Just a few seconds ago. I was just looking through next month's issue of Astronomy. That I am subscribed to. It is one of the only 2 magazines I would read. The 2nd one is my MJ magazine that I have.

When was the last time you had watched something really interesting on tv?

last Sunday! was watching anew episode of CSI! and boy do i love CSI! :D

When was the last time you fully got over the one you loved?

never.... once loved, always loved

when was the last time you thought, "i'm never doing that again!"

you're always bored Baby -- ya need to get well - so you can go out and play again

--i'm hardly ever bored - i'm just always wanting to be doing more than whatever it is that i am doing (smile)

when's the last time you drank a diet coke?

Happy Birthday Baby! :flowers: Ah -- the memories of being 25 --- lingering here for just a moment....

i'm always alone - it's not so bad -- but i still like Michael's song saying that i'm not... though, really -- i am

when was the last time you had a vacation?

Every day of mylife!!!!!!! like i could exist without???? what........no

when was the last time you asked someone out on a date?

chillin now girlie.....

when's the last time you were yourself with a stranger and felt like you knew them your whole life?

Originally posted by MichaelsBabyAngel@Nov 12 2005, 08:16 PM
never cuz the last bf did something bad to me
color]

[snapback]1240665[/snapback]​

btw, f'em the lil' you know what!

:huh: :lol:

Never myself with strangers.

When was the last time you :hijacked

this morning - i forgot i turned the AC down so it would be cool enough to work out - and didn't adjust it back....brrrrrrrrr

when's the last time you were yourself with a stranger and felt like you knew them your whole life?

Can't remember, very rarely do.

When was the last time you couldn't get to sleep all night?

today when one of my teachers assigned a 20 page paper to write over the weekend :perrin it was an "annoyed" kind of sigh lol

when was the last time you had a nightmare?

Back