When will they finally give up?

Could you imagine if there was an actual Jason Malachi song where Jason himself also sang the lyrics "mama say mama got you in a zig zag, just like the line in Monster?

Wouldn't that be hilarious? Best lyrics from all of the 12 Cascio tracks. That would convince me that it is definitely Jason on the Cascio songs (apart from everything else that share similarities).

Could you imagine if there was an actual Jason Malachi song where Jason himself also sang the lyrics "mama say mama got you in a zig zag, just like the line in Monster?

Wouldn't that be hilarious? Best lyrics from all of the 12 Cascio tracks. That would convince me that it is definitely Jason on the Cascio songs (apart from everything else that share similarities).
hahahahhahahaa. I just can't take these lyrics seriously. "Everybody watching the news bout Majkel Jaksun"

Honest to god, the first time I heard that line I actually laughed out loud, and this was before the controversy. I just knew something was not right. The voice, the timbre, the vibrato, the pronunciation. Everything was off.

Last edited:
hahahahhahahaa. I just can't take these lyrics seriously. "Everybody watching the news bout Majkel Jaksun"

Honest to god, the first time i heard that line I actually laughed out loud, and this was before the controversy. I just knew something was not right. The voice, the timbre, the vibrato, the pronunciation. Everything was off.

and then they said "MJs voice sounds different cause he is older & he did sing the songs through a PVC-Pipe"...

Honest to god, the first time i heard that line I actually laughed out loud, and this was before the controversy. I just knew something was not right. The voice, the timbre, the vibrato, the pronunciation. Everything was off.
Mykul jaxszn

hahha his voice is too young... michael's voice is much more comfortable)

ahhhaha. and his " he he he" in the end... damn. that sounds really weird

hahha his voice is too young... michael's voice is much more comfortable)
Exactly! The vocalist is 25 years old white man. That is definitely not black man singing and definitely not someone who is 49. Also, we have Hold My Hand - recorded that same year few months apart and WBSS 2008 verse recorded in that very same basement with that very same equipement and they both sound nothing like Cascio vocalist. They actually sound like 49 yo black man and they sound exactly like Michael Jackson.

In my opinion those two songs are also proofs.

Exactly! The vocalist is 25 years old white man. That is definitely not black man singing and definitely not someone who is 49. Also, we have Hold My Hand - recorded that same year few months apart and WBSS 2008 verse recorded in that very same basement with that very same equipement and they both sound nothing like Cascio vocalist. They actually sound like 49 yo black man and they sound exactly like Michael Jackson.

In my opinion those two songs are also proofs.
yes. but as far as i know WBSS 2008 have only background vocals new.... the solo MJ part is from original song

yes. but as far as i know WBSS 2008 have only background vocals new.... the solo MJ part is from original song
That's not true. MJ verse and BG vocals are from 2008 - Cascio basement.

I have a theory to this day, that the whole thing was orchestrated by MJ when he was living.

Because I have thought over and over how could a family that loved MJ so much, were thrown in the mix on the Arvizo Trial, and stood by him. They had nothing but good things to say about MJ, can commit such thing. The only conclusion I came up with, other than those songs ARE fake, is that MJ (even though in 2007 things seemed to be mending between him and Sony) he was still hurt by everything that Sony did prior to those years when they didn't support several MJ projects, so he orchestrated this (everyone says that MJ became even more paranoid about dying after the trial) to fuck up with Sony sales after he died.

I don't think MJ knew how valuable he would become after death, and that even though that specific released ruined everything for further releases, his catalogue is still strong, and maybe that's what MJ wanted.

I have a theory to this day, that the whole thing was orchestrated by MJ when he was living.

Because I have thought over and over how could a family that loved MJ so much, were thrown in the mix on the Arvizo Trial, and stood by him. They had nothing but good things to say about MJ, can commit such thing. The only conclusion I came up with, other than those songs ARE fake, is that MJ (even though in 2007 things seemed to be mending between him and Sony) he was still hurt by everything that Sony did prior to those years when they didn't support several MJ projects, so he orchestrated this (everyone says that MJ became even more paranoid about dying after the trial) to fuck up with Sony sales after he died.

I don't think MJ knew how valuable he would become after death, and that even though that specific released ruined everything for further releases, his catalogue is still strong, and maybe that's what MJ wanted.
This wouldnt even make sense because he wasn't signed with Sony at the time he died.

My theory is…

Eddie was obviously inspired and wanted to make songs for Michael to eventually record. Michael would never downplay what Eddie played for him. What MJ did not do more so in the post trial stage of his life was record and finish songs. In Eddie’s mind he was probably thinking Michael was going to record one of his songs. In Michaels head he wanted Eddie to keep working on his craft and keep working on his songs. The songs clearly went no where, Michael ended up passing away, the demos/songs were submitted to the estate with a vocalist (as we all know who’s singing) acting as a “vocal guide”. The estate “fell for it”, paid for the songs knowing they didn’t have access to a ton of unreleased materials They tried releasing 3 of the 12 songs hoping to sell millions and millions of albums which would of recouped the 12 million they spent on the songs. The questionable tracks were obviously a problem and were spoken about months before the Michael Album was to be released. Such a sad and unfortunate situation that should of never happen in the first place. Eddie got greedy and desperate. He and his family I’m sure loved and cared for Michael and he still betrayed his friend. Those songs should not be contributed to Michael’s name at all!!

Last edited:
What I would like to know is if the tracks are indeed not MJ singing, why doesn't the Estate sue whomever sold them the tracks?

What I would like to know is if the tracks are indeed not MJ singing, why doesn't the Estate sue whomever sold them the tracks?

why talking like this :D the tracks are indeed NOT mj singing.. there is no doubt. really.

Where is the proof?
Where is the proof that he sang them, apart from the Cascio family stating that? If such sessions did in fact occur in the home studio of Eddie Cascio, there would certainly be some proof, be it pictures, videos or even recordings from in-between takes of Michael talking to Eddie, e.t.c.

Neff-U, for example, who worked with Michael during the same period, has shared such recordings.

Additionally, the process of recording described by the Cascio's doesn't correlate with the way Michael usually worked on music his entire life. When creating a demo, Michael would first record a melody, before writing the lyrics, and he would record that melody, occasionally with improvised lyrics over the instrumental e.g. the Billie Jean home demo. But the Cascio songs are fully realised with finished lyrics and ad-libs, allegedly written and recorded over a period of 3 months.

Where are handwritten notes by Michael mentioning these songs? He certainly wrote down songs from this period, which were worked on with other collaborators, on his to-do list in 2009. Why not the Cascio songs?

How come Jason Malachi sounds identical to the voice on the Cascio songs? Why doesn't Michael sound like he does on these demos on WBSS 2008, which was actually recorded in Eddie Cascio's studio, but released when he was still alive.

Last edited:
“Burn Tonight” and the remix of “Stay” are musically great. With a new set of lyrics, I would genuinely love to hear Michael perform over them. Everything else is pretty’s average.

The album debate thread consists of audio comparisons and general timeline discrepancies. The court case has amounted to nothing as far as “proof” goes, despite several years of litigation. Damien’s podcast consists of interviews with producers and engineers, none of whom were present when the Cascio tracks were originally “recorded.”

There’s no proof the songs are fake. Even though we all know it, there’s nothing concrete or unquestionable. Just people saying, “It doesn’t sound right.”

You obviously know nothing about what the podcast contains because this is not correct.

All the Cascio tracks are performed by Jason Cupeta (aka Jason Malachi).
The estate knew months before the album was released that the songs were fake and were requested by Michael's mother and children, ie the beneficiaries of his estate, but John Branca ignored their wishes and went ahead.
Where is the proof?

That report is the tip of the iceberg. Incredible that people are still even questioning the legitimacy of the songs at this stage.

@MorinenMJ
I’m the one litigating with Sony, the Jackson estate and Cascio/Porte over these songs. We spoke to Jason Malachi’s lawyer who wanted Jason to be paid for singing on these songs. Sony/Jackson Estate’s lawyers are aware of this. There’s no question Jason, and not MJ is the singer.
https://twitter.com/MorinenMJ

Last edited:
Because if they sue Cascio brothers and James Porte - that would mean their admission of selling forgeries. And they sold 3 MIL of those CD's, then additionally they sold x copies of Immortal soundtrack that also contains snippets of these forgeries. And also all the streams and digital sales. That is a lot of money they would have either refund to people that bought those forgeries or face legal actions. That's why they are fighting this lawsuit for many years now and they want to throw it out of court by any means.

That report is the tip of the iceberg. Incredible that people are still even questioning the legitimacy of the songs at this stage.
Thank you for posting the link to Damien's article. There is no doubt in my mind these songs are fake but I hadn't seen that article and it's really interesting.

I don't understand why they would do that! Already there is so much controversy surrounding Michael that takes away from his incredible talent. Why would they create more controversy. The album would have been ok, and probably sold the same without those 3 tracks! Why do people do such things!! Why! Why!

Jason has/had a SoundCloud account with many unreleased mj style rip off tracks.
it's obvious that he's the singer on the Cascio tracks

I don't understand why they would do that! Already there is so much controversy surrounding Michael that takes away from his incredible talent. Why would they create more controversy. The album would have been ok, and probably sold the same without those 3 tracks! Why do people do such things!! Why! Why!
Post Invincible songs with usable vocals are rarity and the Estate at that point had very few of them (or almost none as will.i.am and RedOne refused to work on the project). When Cascio brothers (long time close personal Jackson friends) offered them 12 full, vocally complete recordings from 2007!, they rushed to buy them at any price (they payed several million $$ for them). That was in Spring of 2010 (many months before the albums release). They didn't do any background check on the Cascios or the songs because they trusted them as they were very close friends to Michael and they didn't thought they'd backstab him like that for money (although them requesting money for songs should have been alarming for them! - no other producer or collaborator sold the songs, they always gave them for free because they knew they will earn something from royalties). Another reason why they trusted Cascios is Stuart Brawley (same guy who's responsible for the leak of Xscape in 2002) - an engineer who worked on Invincible album, who was hired by Cascios to paste real MJ vocals and screams from other songs (mainly from Invincible sessions as he had them). Also Frank DiLeo (Michael's longtime manager and his last manager when he was alive) and his tabloid pal Roger Friedman played a big role. Frank was in a deal with the Cascios and he was feeding Roger Friedman false stories about the songs to boost up the price of the songs. Without hearing the songs, Friedman wrote how the songs are great and amazing and how MJ Estate should purchase them and release them. They threw them a bait and the Estate took a bite. Only after they purchased the songs for many millions they learned that the songs are fake (first after John McClain heard them and alerted Jackie Jackson, then after the family heard them and finally after Michael's collaborators and engineers like Michael Prince, Cory Rooney and Dr. Freeze heard them). But it was too late as they already paid the money and they didn't want to be shown as incompetent fools who were duped. So they wrote a false statement and decided to go with the story.

Last edited:
Back