When will they finally give up?

I literally posted you a detailed forensic analysis by one of the world’s leading forensic audiologists. That’s just the tip of the iceberg. Are you not aware of everything that’s been going on the last 12 years? Like I said, your clearly trolling.

Can you show some proof that the songs are Michael? No. You can’t.
Well if it is so cut and dry as you say it is, why hasn't this been resolved in your favor? It's been 12 years since the songs have come out. Where is the court that officially declares these songs are not MJ? Because it's not so simple and obvious as you claim it to be. I'm not saying I am 100% sure these songs are sung by Michael, but considering these songs are on a Michael Jackson album, I think the responsibility is on the people who are saying these songs are not MJ. Did anyone ask to prove if the other songs on Michael are indeed MJ singing?

Well if it is so cut and dry as you say it is, why hasn't this been resolved in your favor? It's been 12 years since the songs have come out. Where is the court that officially declares these songs are not MJ? Because it's not so simple and obvious as you claim it to be. I'm not saying I am 100% sure these songs are sung by Michael, but considering these songs are on a Michael Jackson album, I think the responsibility is on the people who are saying these songs are not MJ. Did anyone ask to prove if the other songs on Michael are indeed MJ singing?
They’re not anymore 😁

It seems the CD has been pulled off from retailers. Can't find it anywhere online.

It seems the CD has been pulled off from retailers. Can't find it anywhere online.
It might have been out of print given how "well" it sold. I didn't see it on shelves for years, and I frequent music shops.

It might have been out of print given how "well" it sold. I didn't see it on shelves for years, and I frequent music shops.
iirc it was availabe at Amazon. Now it's only via market place - but that doesn't count.

I doubt the will print new CD's with just the 7 songs.

They will propably just stop making more CD's - they don't really sell anyway.

So to get them removed digitally is great.

Back