When you Haven't listend to MJ in a while and u put one of his songs on

kevin_1990

Proud Member
it's amazes me how ****ing great he was lol excuse the language. I know to some of use you will go i could never go a day or 2 without listening to him but i like loads of other artist to but mj is at the top and was my first music artist i liked.

I have been listening to: The Lost Children (Listend to that loads of times this week shows how caring he was) Little susie (Another great little song i like the story telling and the dark feeling to it) Who is it,Will you be There and Dangerous

it just popped into my head this post is kind of a lie i did listen to him last week i felt like listening to tabloid junkie because of all this shit about him that was going about the internet again.

it's amazes me how ****ing great he was lol excuse the language. I know to some of use you will go i could never go a day or 2 without listening to him but i like loads of other artist to but mj is at the top and was my first music artist i liked.

I have been listening to: The Lost Children (Listend to that loads of times this week shows how caring he was) Little susie (Another great little song i like the story telling and the dark feeling to it) Who is it,Will you be There and Dangerous

it just popped into my head this post is kind of a lie i did listen to him last week i felt like listening to tabloid junkie because of all this shit about him that was going about the internet again.

Personally, I think 'Leave Me Alone' was his best 'eff you' to the tabloids and paparazzi. :D So sad that they just didn't listen to him.

Oh yeah I can relate. I usually listen to Michael every day, but I remember a time last year when I was on a trip and I had so much stuff to do and I was always together with people etc - so I didn't listen to ANY music for five days. Which was weird :D Anyway, I remember saying goodbye to everyone when the trip was over and I was standing at the train station waiting and I remembered that I hadn't listened to any music the whole time. So I got my headphones on and I think I also listened to TLC. For sure it was a slow song. And it was really amazing. I mean, even in the quality of headphones on a busy train station. It sounded like crystal clear studio record session with Michael and just me listening to him. Idk, the chords and the lyrics and everything gave me goosebumps right away. And I as just thinking WOW I didn't know how GOOD this is. Maybe we should regularly take some days "off" and then listen to MITM or something :D

Oh yeah I can relate. I usually listen to Michael every day, but I remember a time last year when I was on a trip and I had so much stuff to do and I was always together with people etc - so I didn't listen to ANY music for five days. Which was weird :D Anyway, I remember saying goodbye to everyone when the trip was over and I was standing at the train station waiting and I remembered that I hadn't listened to any music the whole time. So I got my headphones on and I think I also listened to TLC. For sure it was a slow song. And it was really amazing. I mean, even in the quality of headphones on a busy train station. It sounded like crystal clear studio record session with Michael and just me listening to him. Idk, the chords and the lyrics and everything gave me goosebumps right away. And I as just thinking WOW I didn't know how GOOD this is. Maybe we should regularly take some days "off" and then listen to MITM or something :D

it is true though if you do listen to a song over and over again it does start to lose that special touch after a while maybe even become boring but then if you stop listening to it then maybe several months later maybe even years you listen to it again you remember how great it was and why you listend to it over and over again.

Back