Which Dangerous Tour concert you would like to see released?

Whoever thought that camera angle of the moonwalk is acceptable is nuts. MJ probably executed the move the best on the Dangerous Tour as well

If only...
Leeds Aug 16 th Roundhay park ... and Aug 20th Wembley London ... but any. I'm not fussed.
Extra information

Opening acts​

Last edited:
If only...
Leeds Aug 16 th Roundhay park ... and Aug 20th Wembley London ... but any. I'm not fussed.
Extra information

Opening acts​

I Guess mj didn't know left eye wrote "word to the badd" while she was opening up for him lol

Last edited:
Thought Jermaine Jackson wrote that?
"Word to the Badd!!" is a song by American musician Jermaine Jackson, taken from his thirteenth studio album You Said (1991). The song was written by Jackson, L.A. Reid, Babyface, Daryl Simmons and labelmates TLC's group member Lisa "Left Eye" Lopes.

"Word to the Badd!!" is a song by American musician Jermaine Jackson, taken from his thirteenth studio album You Said (1991). The song was written by Jackson, L.A. Reid, Babyface, Daryl Simmons and labelmates TLC's group member Lisa "Left Eye" Lopes.
Interesting.

There are many Dangerous Tour concerts that I would like to see released, as each one showcases the incredible talent and charisma of Michael Jackson. However, if I had to choose one, I would pick the Wembley Stadium concert in London, England, on July 30, 1992. This concert was attended by a record-breaking crowd of 72,000 people, including Princess Diana and Prince Charles. Michael Jackson dedicated the song "Dirty Diana" to Princess Diana, who was a fan of his music. The concert was also broadcast live on television in 18 countries, reaching an estimated audience of 500 million viewers.

The Wembley Stadium concert was one of the most memorable and iconic performances of Michael Jackson's career. It featured a setlist of 16 songs, including hits from his albums Thriller, Bad, and Dangerous

There are many Dangerous Tour concerts that I would like to see released, as each one showcases the incredible talent and charisma of Michael Jackson. However, if I had to choose one, I would pick the Wembley Stadium concert in London, England, on July 30, 1992. This concert was attended by a record-breaking crowd of 72,000 people, including Princess Diana and Prince Charles. Michael Jackson dedicated the song "Dirty Diana" to Princess Diana, who was a fan of his music. The concert was also broadcast live on television in 18 countries, reaching an estimated audience of 500 million viewers.

The Wembley Stadium concert was one of the most memorable and iconic performances of Michael Jackson's career. It featured a setlist of 16 songs, including hits from his albums Thriller, Bad, and Dangerous
Excuse me? The fan fiction part of this forum is somewhere else.

Back