Which Superbowl...

Mister_Jay_Tee

Proud Member
Donations
$1.00
Halftime Show would MJ have made a guest appearance in if he was still with us? I wanna say The 50th with Coldplay, Bruno, and Beyonce definitely.

MJ. Bc it was beyond entertainment and show. It had a message. Unity and understanding, and healing the world ( We are the world, Heal the world).

MJ would make a Superbowl guest apperance in his own Superbowl?
I think the person jumped the gun and thought this thread was about ones favorite Super Bowl performance. I loved the persons explanation regarding that though and agree.

To answer your question, last night’s SuperBowl. I can see that. That would have been something.

Knowing Michael, he would have made HIStory and been a repeat headliner! Lol. 💯. But I could see him popping up on the lineup you mentioned as well, specifically during Beyonce's part doing some sort of military-styled dance with her wearing the military jackets.

Why don't we talk about Usher here? His performance is full of MJ-references. It's almost like a tribute. The white glove, the dance-moves, the scream and of course "Can you feel it". I love how supportive he has always been, still is and that he shows that to millions of people.

Why don't we talk about Usher here? His performance is full of MJ-references. It's almost like a tribute. The white glove, the dance-moves, the scream and of course "Can you feel it". I love how supportive he has always been, still is and that he shows that to millions of people.
Yeah! I loved the show of support.

I don’t know if MJ would’ve guest appeared during anybody’s show, but I could imagine him making an exception for Usher.

I guess as he got older, he could have made a guest appearance towards the end of one of his fan's shows like this one.
MJ tribute was very visible, especially the moment he removes the second glove, the 2 step walk is tiny, but noticeable.

I haven't seen it yet but that sounds promising.

None. Best case scenario, he would have headlined the Super Bowl halftime show again in 2011 and then went into film directing/producing, as he had wished.

You know what would be epic, in another world if MJ was still with us today.

Michael headlining the 2025 halftime show and amazing the audience with a huge performance putting everyone else to shame.

Ending the show with man in the mirror but as the song starts he abruptly stops it before the stage turns purple and we hear the opening bars of purple rain before Prince joins him on stage in a epic duet that breaks the Internet.

It would be talked about for years and move people to tears.

You know what would be epic, in another world if MJ was still with us today.

Michael headlining the 2025 halftime show and amazing the audience with a huge performance putting everyone else to shame.

Ending the show with man in the mirror but as the song starts he abruptly stops it before the stage turns purple and we hear the opening bars of purple rain before Prince joins him on stage in a epic duet that breaks the Internet.

It would be talked about for years and move people to tears.
Why the heck would MJ duet to Prince's song?? You got me twisted.

Lol

Yeah! I loved the show of support.

I don’t know if MJ would’ve guest appeared during anybody’s show, but I could imagine him making an exception for Usher.
In another universe where he did record Stop Playing with Usher and T-Pain and it became a smash hit, he would've been in yesterday's show.

None. Best case scenario, he would have headlined the Super Bowl halftime show again in 2011 and then went into film directing/producing, as he had wished.
In another other universe, Jermaine was telling the truth and also their reunion would've led to Jermaine finally becoming the most famous Jackson.

Why the heck would MJ duet to Prince's song?? You got me twisted.

Lol
Because it would be magnificent and completely unexpected whilst at the same time, something that people have wanted for decades.

It would be such an iconic moment.

Image the second half of the song and the two of them meeting in the middle sharing the same microphone doing the woo hoo hoo hoo part together.

Maybe it's just a fantasy of mine 🤣

Because it would be magnificent and completely unexpected whilst at the same time, something that people have wanted for decades.

It would be such an iconic moment.

Image the second half of the song and the two of them meeting in the middle sharing the same microphone doing the woo hoo hoo hoo part together.

Maybe it's just a fantasy of mine 🤣
Sounds more homoerotic than "Your Butt is Mine", not gonna lie

Back