Who is responsible?

c_j_bubbles

Wanna Be Startin' Somethin
I've been really struggling with the circumstances surrounding Michael's death the last few days. Everyone is saying it is murder but I'm just not sure. What is everyone's opinion?

Why would people want him dead. I just can't understand why he is worth more dead than alive. If he is alive he can do more tours, albums and promotional memorabilia hence making more money. Now that he is dead, people are only left with what he has already done and interest from the general public will eventually disappear.

I also have trouble buying the drug addict story the media keeps pushing as the trailer for 'TII' clearly shows that he was not frail and quite alert and active.

Just want to hear everyone's thoughts?

The question is who is responsible? The short answer is: Conspiracy Business Syndicate which includes some doctors &lawyers, the media and some companies like Sony etc. There are a networking structure behind this Business Syndicate as well and real names. If you want names it is easy to verify . Start with “doctors& lawyers” part.

READ THIS, is very disturbing, i always suspect the LAPD is not really trying to help, they are trying to protect many doctors and even Diane Dimond

http://www.radaronline.com/exclusiv...kson’s-doctor-says-he-has-evidence-put-people

This is an extract were in the link to the documents he names Diane Dimond

"I am not going to allow and will expose those people who are colluding
together, such as Diane Dimond of Entertainment Tonight, with the police
to use false documents to threaten me, obstruct my independent
investigation into Michael’s death and to stop me from providing evidence​
to the proper authorities."

LAPD IS DOING SOMETHING WRONG, WHY FOR ONCE THEY DONT ARREST MURRAY AND ALL THE DOCTORS????? ITS WEIRD as it can be

It is disturbing yes, but not wierd or unfamiliar to me though, that's what Asedora means by 'conspiracy business syndicates', there are people within these organisations that conspire together to look after their own interests.

Something will happen, I'm just not sure I'll think it's sufficient, we'll see.

Back