Who is the King of 90s ?

nfj

Proud Member
Please Vote Michael as the King of 90s.

This is a very unique poll where you can choose between artists, movies, athlets and gadgets for the king of 90s.

This is the 1st round of the voting and Michael has to defend Sharon Stone.

At this moment the score is:

Michael Jackson 36%
Sharon Stone 64%

Visit the link bellow and find Michael's debate near the bottom of the page.

http://www.oneman.gr/keimena/diabasma/sthles/we-love-90s/h-maxh-twn-90s.2730902.html

Let's show them who we are!

I don't even know who Sharon Stone is!! Granted I was only 8 by the year 2000 so... but still! Vote for him y'all!!!

What the?? Lol why do they even need a poll to ask this stupid question??

I clicked and hope I did the right thing, since this is in another language.

There are only 2 people that should be call king 1 is my beloved Michael. Who I voted for of course. At least I think I did. Since I can't read the Greek language. So I don't know if it went through or not. And 2 is my beloved Shahrukh Khan. Who I consider the most greatest actor this world has ever seen. And he is the King Of Bollywood. Sham he wasn't listed there.

Sharon Stone is an actress, but I think it's weird that she's up against MJ in this poll. She was popular in the 90's, but she can't compare to MJ at all. Anyway MJ is at 37%.

Last edited:
Sharon Stone is an actress, but I think it's weird that she's up against MJ in this poll. She was popular in the 90's ,but she can't compare to MJ at all. Anyway MJ is at 37%.

You're right he doesn't even belong in these polls

Sharon Stone :mello:....... that's so random lol. When I think of the 90's, she does not immediately come to mind.

Either way, I voted lol.

When I think of the 90's I think of Mighty Morphin Power Rangers

MJ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
kermit.gif

Back