"Who's Bad?" MJ Tribute Band Concert Tickets, March 8th RI

Seeress

Proud Member
I have 2 tickets to a show by "Who's Bad: The Ultimate Michael Jackson Experience" in Woonsocket, Rhode Island this Friday at 8pm. Sadly I cannot go because of conflicting plans. However, I've seen this tribute band perform before, back in 2018, and they were really good. I don't know how popular they are here, but I can say that from just a technical point-of-view, they can really get an audience moving. And I felt nothing but love for Michael from everyone that night ❤️. It was wonderful to be in a setting celebrating MJ, his music, and his dancing 😍. There were even people screaming like it was really Mike on stage - not gonna lie, it was a little wild 🤯.

The seats are pretty good but not right next to each other - originally I was intending to attend the show by myself, then a friend expressed interest later on.

It's at Stadium Theatre, seats E106 & E10. I bought each ticket for $43, but I would gladly take a loss and give away the pair for $30 if it meant other MJ fans get to enjoy the show in my place.

If interested, please message me! Thanks.

43 dollars?! Is it just me or is that very exensive? Anyway I hope you can recuperate some money!

43 dollars?! Is it just me or is that very exensive? Anyway I hope you can recuperate some money!
It is! But it was around the same price in 2018 too. I think it might be a result of the venues on the tour - they tend to be small local theatres that need the money. That's just a guess, can't say I know how the industry works.

Back