Why Aree These Videos Missing from MJ's VEVO?

I don't think there is language there that would be censored. In fact, those writings were added later exactly because the media objected to the "sensless violence" in the video and this way they wanted to make it "have sense".

Most of the objection came because of MJ's sexual moves.

I did not know that i though it was always there but you are right it Michael sexual moves.

- Who Is It (original video)
- Dirty Diana (official video)
- FULL Black or White including the Panther Dance

I see at least they finally uploaded TDCAU prison version which was also missing for a long time.

Can we write to someone for them to upload these? Who should we write to? The Estate? VEVO?

Dirty Diana is only seen in the US. The ironic thing is that they also diligently remove all unauthorized copies, so it's almost impossible to see/ get familiar with the official video online from Europe.

I think, frankly, the answer is plain: the channel is updated sporadically and whoever is in charge of it never bothered to check the completeness of the set or the versions used. The channel is run by Sony, as far as I understand.

ETA: And if I could make suggestions, I would vote to have one MJ channel dedicated to what Michael released or shot during his lifetime and then another channel for promos of posthumous releases, the "hologram" crap and all that. I know it's not that important given YouTube usage scenarios, but it irks me to see Earnest Valentino and Afrojack in the same row with Smooth Criminal and Black or White.

Last edited:
Dirty Diana is only seen in the US. The ironic thing is that they also diligently remove all unauthorized copies, so it's almost impossible to see/ get familiar with the official video online from Europe.

Yes, same with some other videos. I wanted to find the original Will You Be There video the other day and I could not. They also removed the version of Who Is It (original video) that I used to have on my playlist. So annoying.

Back