Why don't you just let me be?!

Richard76

Heartbreaker
Country
Russia
Few days ago another Get Your Weight Off Of Me snippet was leaked. And you know, it's starting to be more and more rediculous...For a FEW years, this poor song have been leaking, starting from Rodney Jerkins instagram leaks. And I don't understand: HOW? As far as I understand, there is one copy if this song is in Estate vault and other copy is in Rodney Jerkins home. Who does always make this leaks? And, what is more important, for what purpouse?! I read somewhere, that there was a seminar few weeks ago, where GYWOOM instrumental snippet was leaked. Does that mean, that Estate shows this song in some private occasions? Or it was done by Jerkins? And why do they have to show this song? Why can't they just release it completely? GYWOOM is definately number 1 wanted song among MJ fan community. Everybody know that. A lot of fans already made their own GYWOOM mixes, using leaked snippets. We are tired of waitng this brilliant song. Why Estate can't just release it already? Why don't they just let it be?!

Back