Why is this even allowed?

And add plane tickets and hotel or whatever and tadaaaa...you're broke. Haha..ha...:(
Yes, for example, I'm not even from England. I expected to buy on ticketmaster, but I wasn't successful at all. :( And viagogo offers unbelievable prices...

If the prices are according to demand, then if fans aren't happy about this, they need to boycott it till the prices go down. Supply and demand.. (though yes, probably what will happen is people who have more than enough money will just buy them.. but IF someone spends huge amounts of money on a ticket who has enough money to pay that, Aren't they just as much a fan as we are? There are many types of fans. A fan doesn't have to follow him everywhere he goes or be online on his websites every day to be a true fan)

I can actually understand both sides as I am a business woman (it's like trading stocks.. buying and selling.. or buying and selling houses), though I know how unfortunate it is for those fans who would buy a ticket and not ever sell it, even for 10,000$ They just want to see Michael in concert, and took all the proper steps to get a ticket but weren't able to. What I am not really happy with are the fans who are going to numerous concerts and got regular tickets, paying regular prices, but are taking advantage of the fans who are selling those tickets back to other fans at regular prices. I think if you want to go more than once or twice, you should have to pay more. Let the extra days go to a fan who wasn't able to get a ticket. Actually nevermind.. go according to the rules. If someone gets more tickets than the rules allow, they should pay more for those tickets. Otherwise, why not pass those extra tickets on to a fan who wasn't able to get a ticket.

If you are in UK and complaining about having to spend 300 or so on a ticket, I don't think you should complain. If you want to go, pay the price. Many fans are having to spend many thousands to be able to see him in concert in the UK because they are coming from all over the world and London is expensive to visit and fly to.

I CAN see both sides.. but bottom line is, there are still tickets available.. you are just going to have to pay for them if you want to go. OR boycott and hope that everyone else does too, and you can get yourself tickets for less due to lowering the demand. But of course it will be disappointing to not be able to go, if you are a big fan. That is a given. I suppose those fans can take comfort in new music coming though.

Even on Viagogo, the prices are cheap compared to the flights and hotel and food.

If the prices are according to demand, then if fans aren't happy about this, they need to boycott it till the prices go down. Supply and demand.. (though yes, probably what will happen is people who have more than enough money will just buy them.. but IF someone spends huge amounts of money on a ticket who has enough money to pay that, Aren't they just as much a fan as we are? There are many types of fans. A fan doesn't have to follow him everywhere he goes or be online on his websites every day to be a true fan)

I can actually understand both sides as I am a business woman (it's like trading stocks.. buying and selling.. or buying and selling houses), though I know how unfortunate it is for those fans who would buy a ticket and not ever sell it, even for 10,000$ They just want to see Michael in concert, and took all the proper steps to get a ticket but weren't able to. What I am not really happy with are the fans who are going to numerous concerts and got regular tickets, paying regular prices, but are taking advantage of the fans who are selling those tickets back to other fans at regular prices. I think if you want to go more than once or twice, you should have to pay more. Let the extra days go to a fan who wasn't able to get a ticket. Actually nevermind.. go according to the rules. If someone gets more tickets than the rules allow, they should pay more for those tickets. Otherwise, why not pass those extra tickets on to a fan who wasn't able to get a ticket.

If you are in UK and complaining about having to spend 300 or so on a ticket, I don't think you should complain. If you want to go, pay the price. Many fans are having to spend many thousands to be able to see him in concert in the UK because they are coming from all over the world and London is expensive to visit and fly to.

I CAN see both sides.. but bottom line is, there are still tickets available.. you are just going to have to pay for them if you want to go. OR boycott and hope that everyone else does too, and you can get yourself tickets for less due to lowering the demand. But of course it will be disappointing to not be able to go, if you are a big fan. That is a given. I suppose those fans can take comfort in new music coming though.

Even on Viagogo, the prices are cheap compared to the flights and hotel and food.
Sad, but truth.
I'm from outside the UK, so viagogo prices are to high for me... :(

Back