Why Michael? why our prince?! :'(

mjlovergurl003

Proud Member
I just dont understand. Why did MIchael have to go? Why do we have to sit here and cry everyday? Why do his family have to go through such pain? why do his children have to go without a father? Why is this happening???

Michael ment so much to us all and now we have to deal with his loss and try and go on day by day and wonder why this happened. I want him back so bad!! The tears havent stopped since he left us. I cant handle it anymore. I wish this was all a dream and we all just woke up tommorow and Michael was alive and well. this pain is too much to handle. I cant listen to michael or watch him without crying. I dont know what to do anymore. I think about him non stop now.

This is all so unfair!! Why did he have to leave?? Why did was he taken so soon and why do we all have to mourn him so soon? Why did this sweet angel of a man have to leave and why is all the evil still here to continue spreading their hate and lies?? Why!?!? Michael I love you so much!!! I miss you more and more everyday and I hope your resting now and are at peace and are no longer in pain. I miss you my prince!!! :cry: :cry: :cry:

I miss him so much as well... I am getting worse and worse each day with more and more pain and I just want it to end. sometimes I go to sleep and wish that I won't wake up cause then I won't have to live this horrible nightmare... it hurts so bad and I have no one to hug cause I don't know any fans in real life. It hurts so much I hate it so much I want it to just go away forever.

I miss him so much as well... I am getting worse and worse each day with more and more pain and I just want it to end. sometimes I go to sleep and wish that I won't wake up cause then I won't have to live this horrible nightmare... it hurts so bad and I have no one to hug cause I don't know any fans in real life. It hurts so much I hate it so much I want it to just go away forever.

I feel the exact same :cry:

yeah and when he says "I don't know whether to live or die" I feel like that sometimes.

Ain't no God and there ain't no rhyme nor reason to why bad things happen to good people. They just do.

god take him away for a reason... it`s too hard to accept it, but there must be a reason for all.. and i trust that he is now in heaven enjoying and watching us...

Back