Will Dr. Murray Roll on Others who are involved?

This is what I resonate most with, he won't talk if he is the fall guy or involved, if he goes to prison it is likely he will die mysteriously, perhaps suicide after all he has all those debts and his career is over etc, the perfect cover up and no traces left to the orchestrators. Time will tell.

Dang.... alot of people feel this way. And I can definately see it going this way too.

When I read in another thread that stated lastnight on Larry King Live, Larry said Murray didnt call 911 cause he was in a "panic", made me very concerned about the media ALREADY making excuses for Murray's behavior and possibly giving Murray and his Attorney a Defense( to spin it and seek public sympathy down the line, by trying to convince the public, he acted like anyone would act that had just made a huge "mistake" with the biggest star in the world).

That is what concerns me too, they are happy to make it look like Murray was in a state of panic and Michael kept demanding the drugs... doesn't add up to me. Even if Michael was addicted, why didn't Murray do all he could to save Michael?! He didn't even try! Bad CPR and delays in calling 911, when he had his cellphone on him but made security call 911....

Nope he'll not roll on others.

This is what I can imagine is going on...

He still hopes he can get away with the drug addict thing... btw supported by AEG from only a few days after Michaels death in blasting that 'an overdose' is covered by insurance', while it seems now very much it wasn't uh, with a second physical to pass in July?!

Murray will play innocent and stupid while hinding to other doctors playing stupid on 'I don't know what else he took and who prescribed it but there and there and there you can for sure find other drugs in Michaels mansion.'

Maybe then he will go to jail for two or a year more... for sure not too much... but afterwards all his debts magically will be gone?!
Ppl will not care about him anymore. Media will not care about him anymore... and he'll enjoy a luxery life on an island in the caribeans or something.

And honestly the more I read about the guys like Barack and Anschutz... you'll anyways always have a hard time proving their involvement.
They're all used to 'business' like this... it's just the first time someone this famous... but maybe that's their thrill in this? and of cuz the money... the strings leading directly to sony... etc. etc. etc.

See it would need journalists more brave than those Watergate guys... I mean Nixon was 'only' a politician even if the president... but these guys are money guys... these guys are in the league of those who can easily get a president up there nobody voted for.

ABSOLUTELY AGREE WITH THIS.

He will keep quiet, will have been told that he wont go down for much and then he will have a ridiculous lavish lifestyle in time.

FACT Dr Murray was in serious debt - which means to get into such debt you like the trappings of money. Dr Murray therefore was a great one to manipulate using money as bait. He wont speak up about anyone.

He will keep quiet, will have been told that he wont go down for much and then he will have a ridiculous lavish lifestyle in time.

FACT Dr Murray was in serious debt - which means to get into such debt you like the trappings of money. Dr Murray therefore was a great one to manipulate using money as bait. He wont speak up about anyone.

No he wont speak up if hes been promised a new identity abroad and millions in a swiss bank a/c once hes done his time. If he speaks out he'll lose out... We need to watch what he does after leaving jail, I bet they don't give him long due to different docs giving Michael meds and Murray's panic excuse.

Oh yea, the murder is going to roll. This I believe is why has not been charged. The murder is trying to make a deal.

The question is who will the murder roll on. The other doctors, whom were not in the room the morning (9:00 AM) Michael was murdered. Yes, the murder is most defiantly going to roll on them, especially with a charge of manslaughter, but this is the murders desperate attempt to throw there names in the mix is a desperate attempt to take the blame off of himself and the ones who put the hit out on Michael.

Honestly I don't thing Dr. Murderer is going to roll on the real people involved, cause he waiting on a big fat paycheck when this all is done and over with.

Now if charge 1st degree murder (which is should be). Names (the ones who put the hit out) will start flying out of the murderer’s lying mouth.

Damn, I wonder if this shit is Mob related. (Don’t know but this sound like some sh** they would do)

I just waiting to see what his bail is going to be and who's going to get him out. This will tell us a lot.

Let it go down like this and see what happens.

No one will forget about his azz.

We are going to watching him!!!!!

Dr. Murder please believe that.

Several fans from different forums have already begun speculating, Murray will be dead from a hit within one year of incaceration( by the murders and orchestra's of MJ's death, in an attempt to keep him quiet), which is one of the reasons why I wonder sometimes, if he will or will not "Roll".

Murray has to know by now, he aint dealing with mere street thugs, these are International, Millionaire, High Rolling Well- Organized Gangster's. They didn't play with MJ and they aint gonna play with him, he walked himself into a mess, and all for the quick easy money to bail him out of financial stress at Michael's expense.

Yes, I agree. They will not give him a cent. Why would they. They are laughing at this dude. They have no respect for him at all. He was just a puppet they used to do there dirty work.

Like you said he'll be dead with in a year.

These are some powerful people we are dealing with. With a lot of money.

I don't know this may be way bigger than us.

Real talk I don't care how big they are. I will die for what I believe. And if it takes that to bring out the real truth, so be it.

Plus I have God on my side (we all do)

Last edited:
*******This question and Thread are for those among us who respectfully believe; Michael was murdered and his death was designed and at the hands of a much larger scale******

Before you answer, please remember what the MJJC Investigative Unit forum,is for. Thank You.

Now with the heat consistantly on Dr. Murray, do you think he will roll on the others? Will he start to point fingers? Do you think he is going to blame someone elese who may have been in the house with them that awful day? Or do you think, his defense will try and say the other Doctors are to blame for all their years of supplying the Drugs to MJ?

Personally I don't think he will get a day in jail. Because this will mean a trial and too much could be revealed by him or others who are entangled with him and the murder. The blame will be eventially put all on MJ; the media will ensure this. Jackson was not even taking these drugs. Murray is the strawman. If he tells what he knows (which may not be much) he will be "suicided" and the Media(100% involved in this crime) will do damage control to "explain why."

Murray was on AEG's payroll now connect the Media, Coroner and Police "official story" to their insurance policy OD clause and understand this will not be allowed to happen(revealed) in a world-wide trial. He will walk and be quietly paid for a job well done. Look at the Arvisos, Chandler, Motolla and Branca all living well at MJ expense.

2 words most people misunderstand.

con·spir·a·cy - An agreement between two or more persons to commit a crime or accomplish a legal purpose through illegal action.

pro·gram - to set, regulate, or modify so as to produce a specific response or reaction
(As in TV program)

I think the doctor has already started to roll. To roll on other doctors. The guy is a punk. However, unless he is charged with 1st degree murder, he is not going to roll on managers (old and new), concert promoters or anyone like that. Even if he does, it doesn't matter if law enforcement is not interested and/or can't prove it.

I would be pleasantly surprised if they get everyone involved.

Last edited:
Personally I don't think he will get a day in jail. Because this will mean a trial and too much could be revealed by him or others who are entangled with him and the murder. The blame will be eventially put all on MJ; the media will ensure this. Jackson was not even taking these drugs. Murray is the strawman. If he tells what he knows (which may not be much) he will be "suicided" and the Media(100% involved in this crime) will do damage control to "explain why."

Murray was on AEG's payroll now connect the Media, Coroner and Police "official story" to their insurance policy OD clause and understand this will not be allowed to happen(revealed) in a world-wide trial. He will walk and be quietly paid for a job well done. Look at the Arvisos, Chandler, Motolla and Branca all living well at MJ expense.

2 words most people misunderstand.

con·spir·a·cy - An agreement between two or more persons to commit a crime or accomplish a legal purpose through illegal action.

pro·gram - to set, regulate, or modify so as to produce a specific response or reaction
(As in TV program)

This post scares me. Only because deep down inside, I believe you are right even though I wish like hell, he will roll on the others.

Like a few of us have said, These are some very Dangerous People with Multi-Millions of Dollars and Corporations backing them.

Damn.

Back