Worst criticism you've heard of a song you dislike?

Mister_Jay_Tee

Proud Member
Donations
$1.00
An MJ song that you hate, or at least don't love, when you hear other people talk about what's wrong with them, what do you disagree with?

The Way You Make Me Feel. I don't like this song. Worst vocals MJ ever recorded. Absolutely boring music. Terrible ad-libs. I listened to this song many times, trying to understand, what people like in it. I found nothing good about this song. Now, it's the only song from Bad album, that I skip
3093f4ec15c443d7e671a477847f3990.jpg

The Way You Make Me Feel. I don't like this song. Worst vocals MJ ever recorded. Absolutely boring music. Terrible ad-libs. I listened to this song many times, trying to understand, what people like in it. I found nothing good about this song. Now, it's the only song from Bad album, that I skip
Once again, you missed the point

😲 ARE YOU SERIOUS??????? thats like my fave all tiime song form mj!

😲 ARE YOU SERIOUS??????? thats like my fave all tiime song form mj!
Yes. I don't understand why do you like it.... I don't see any unique feature, that this song can suggest... Though video for this song is actually good, I like it.

Yes. I don't understand why do you like it.... I don't see any unique feature, that this song can suggest... Though video for this song is actually good, I like it.
cuz his vocals is sexy!!!! like man that is radio gem

cuz his vocals is sexy!!!! like man that is radio gem
I would say, that his vocals are sexy in songs like Blood On The Dance Floor, Is it scary, Place With No Name, Too Bad or Bad. In The Way You Make Me Feel he sounds, like he is trying to copy himself

I would say, that his vocals are sexy in songs like Blood On The Dance Floor, Is it scary, Place With No Name, Too Bad or Bad. In The Way You Make Me Feel he sounds, like he is trying to copy himself
i wouldnt say is it scary is a ''sexy'' song to me a sexy ,j song is ''in the closet'' and give into me''

i wouldnt say is it scary is a ''sexy'' song to me a sexy ,j song is ''in the closet'' and give into me''
Is it scary song is not sexy, Michael's vocals are sexy. Especially ad-libs in the beginning. Sorry, if I wrote it incorrect first time

Last edited:
I respect your opinion, but your words on the vocals calls for a comment. What’s good and bad in regards to a vocal performance can be measured in an objective sense if you limit the scope to such parameters as technique, pitch accuracy, and dynamic control, and by no means could the vocals for The Way You Make Me Feel be deemed lacking in such a measurement. On top of that, there are many abstract parameters that are in every way as important as the aforementioned in contributing to the vocals and how they are perceived. Those are, as should be known, notoriously hard to say anything definitive about; it can prove to be difficult to even discuss the matter.

So when you call the vocals “bad,” you have either neglected the use of finer nuances in your expression (in saying, for instance, that it is a personal opinion), or you are plain and simply wrong.

I'll reverse it...everyone like beautiful girl,2000 watts & shout...me personally...I hate all 3of them!! With a passion. I shouldn't have ever heard them.

Me when I said it's the worst song he's ever released (Heaven Can Wait)

Although intentions wee good, this thread has turn into a car crash 😭

From a poster not understanding the question to another calling is it scary sexy 🙈

Wtf 😂

Thanks to this thread, I realized that no one criticizes my unloved songs 😅. They are usually praised, some of them are hits..... But they're not on my playlist. And my favorites are often criticized.

And what would you contribute?
That people think just good friends is the worst song on any MJ album that's been released...

It's not my favourite but I don't think it's that bad. I wasn't aware of the hate until browsing stuff online! I'd rank speed demon as the worst on BAD.

How's that for a contribution?

That people think just good friends is the worst song on any MJ album that's been released...

It's not my favourite but I don't think it's that bad. I wasn't aware of the hate until browsing stuff online! I'd rank speed demon as the worst on BAD.

Alright, I'll accept that. Good on ya mate

aww i love that song :( all of his songs

i agree. speed demon is the worst on bad, but it isnt a BAD (haha) song, its just my least favorite

Back