Would Michael have approved of Paris being a Chris Brown fan?

Would Michael have approved of Paris being a Chris Brown fan? The answer is how would I know? Passing judgement on whether she is doing as we 'think' her father would have liked is just placing her back within the fish bowl-where every move is judged. She doesn't need that. I very much doubt if Michael would have approved on people passing judgements on her every move and therefore pushing her back into the fishbowl. I understand people wanting to click 'follow' on twitter,I've done that myself. I understand people wanting to protect her when they see some crazy nonsense with tweeters insulting her or posting things to her that are inappropriate. I understand people questioning whether someone is keeping an eye on her twitter interactions. Please as fans of Michael though for the most part just let her live and have the life of any other girl her age.

Please as fans of Michael though for the most part just let her live and have the life of any other girl her age.

Thank you. Although, to me, it includes not clicking on that "follow" button.

And I wish people would stop speaking as if they knew what Michael would have said/thought/done in any situation.

Michael preached about not mixing a persons art and personal life. I don't see Michael having a problem having Paris like Chris Browns music..

If she wanted to have a relationship he most likely would be hesitant about it, but to be a fan... no! It's music

Would Michael have approved of Paris being a Chris Brown fan? The answer is how would I know? Passing judgement on whether she is doing as we 'think' her father would have liked is just placing her back within the fish bowl-where every move is judged. She doesn't need that. I very much doubt if Michael would have approved on people passing judgements on her every move and therefore pushing her back into the fishbowl. I understand people wanting to click 'follow' on twitter,I've done that myself. I understand people wanting to protect her when they see some crazy nonsense with tweeters insulting her or posting things to her that are inappropriate. I understand people questioning whether someone is keeping an eye on her twitter interactions. Please as fans of Michael though for the most part just let her live and have the life of any other girl her age.

This comments needs to be quoted because of the pure brilliance of it.

She's just a fan, as what everyone said shes not going to marry him
MJ has nothing to approve of, Cb is a good artist :)

I agree that it's her life and we don't really know what exactly what Michael would have done or thought. Personally I think it's worse that she's a fan of Katt Williams who out and out talks shit about her father in the worst way and she and her brothers but I seriously doubt she knows that. If they knew better they'd do better. She's very smart and mature but entitled to mistakes and even classicly questionable taste of things that are popular like most 13 year olds and even most adults. Admit it, we all had those fantoms we all regret. If it's disturbing why not educate her in a loving way instead of being disappointed or scrutinizing her? You know you can.After that it's up to her but is she more likely to listen if criticized like any teen?

Back