Xscape chart positions. (incl. singles)

The JT version entered the UK chart today at #27. I guess that's impressive for only 2 days of availability and (like I said in another thread) very little UK promotion. The presenter really bigged it up, though. :D Here's hoping it will continue to rise next week!

Last edited:
So based on the results so far. How successful is this single would you say?

Currently worldwide iTunes chart:

Album Xscape #4

iTunes Mexico:

Album Xscape (deluxe) #22

Top 100 songs iTunes Mexico:

Love Never Felt So Good - Michael Jackson ft. Justin Timberlake #14

Love Never Felt So Good - Michael Jackson #20

I wonder if the day of Xscape release it will rank higher.

BmuXTkICIAAVpQr.jpg

That's right!

"Love Never Felt So Good" set 2 new records: biggest debut in US radios ever (34mi audience)* + biggest debut in US POP radios.

* The previous one was 32mi ("#Beautiful" by Mariah Carey).

They do that often - remove the single version when the album version is made available. Yes, it sucks, because it was top 10 and therefore visible on the main iTunes page giving it exposure, but hopefully it will climb back up again!

They do that often - remove the single version when the album version is made available. Yes, it sucks, because it was top 10 and therefore visible on the main iTunes page giving it exposure, but hopefully it will climb back up again!

Yep! It's already climbing... currently #25 and #54 (was #45 and #68 yesterday).

That's right!

"Love Never Felt So Good" set 2 new records: biggest debut in US radios ever (34mi audience)* + biggest debut in US POP radios.

* The previous one was 32mi ("#Beautiful" by Mariah Carey).

But apparently that does not necessarily translate to chart positions: I looked up Beautiful and its peak position was #15 on Billboard. I hope LNFSG will get into the Top 10.

But apparently that does not necessarily translate to chart positions: I looked up Beautiful and its peak position was #15 on Billboard. I hope LNFSG will get into the Top 10.

Yes, but still impressive.

Radio spins won't help too much if its sales were low.

MORE INFO:

"Love Never Felt So Good" - RADIO PERFORMANCE (USA-only):

1st day:
32.011.000 audience *biggest debut ever*, from which:

11.371.000 in POP radio stations *biggest debut ever*
4.942.000 AC
4.323.000 Urban AC
3.922.000 HAC
2.918.000 Rhythmic
2.706.000 Urban

2nd day:
2.313.000 audience, from which:

454k Pop radio stations
238k Hot AC
184k AC
592k Urban AC
339k Urban
468k Rhythmic

ACUMULATED AUDIENCE: 36.324.000

[Mediabase / MJ Beats]

Well I'm not impressed with the You Tube glitch and now this ITunes technicality, I want this album/single to be a success and damn it....it better be!

The previous album wasn't raking that high days before its release, was it? This album deserves to do better on every aspect because it has been what Michael wasn't.

Yes, but still impressive.

Radio spins won't help too much if its sales were low.

MORE INFO:

"Love Never Felt So Good" - RADIO PERFORMANCE (USA-only):

1st day:
32.011.000 audience *biggest debut ever*, from which:

11.371.000 in POP radio stations *biggest debut ever*
4.942.000 AC
4.323.000 Urban AC
3.922.000 HAC
2.918.000 Rhythmic
2.706.000 Urban

2nd day:
2.313.000 audience, from which:

454k Pop radio stations
238k Hot AC
184k AC
592k Urban AC
339k Urban
468k Rhythmic

ACUMULATED AUDIENCE: 36.324.000

[Mediabase / MJ Beats]

I think it is pretty good. On Saturdays & sundays, many radio stations air countdown shows, so it was expected that audience would go down. But 2M is still good.

Originally Posted by Horakhty
Yep! It's already climbing... currently #25 and #54 (was #45 and #68 yesterday).

Good. so people are still buying it. a 20-point jump in just a few hours. I am hoping it will go back in the top 10/15 before end of day today.

Last edited:
The airplay dropped because as I said before the CC deal is now over, so airplay is "back to normal" so to speak. 2M is pretty solid, if it continues to rise 2M a day it would be amazing.

UK first day sales: something between 10,700 and 10,456!

26 Kristen Bell/Agatha Lee Monn/Katie Lopez 10,700
27 Michael Jackson Love Never Felt So Good ????
28 Paolo Nutini [Scream (Funk My Life Up)] 10,456

Last edited:
respect77;3995899 said:
Climbing up in the US again, so it really seems like it was some kind of technicality:
Yep, it didn’t suddenly drop, the single versions were removed. It happens pretty often, single versions being removed when album versions are added, but of course it always sucks when you lose a top 10 placement and exposure. But the good news is that the album version is climbing up pretty fast. I’m really glad to see that, because I think by now the people buying the song are casual listeners. The hardcore fans probably bought the sing right away, or got it when the pre-orders kicked in. If casual listeners had no interest in this song it would be plummeting on iTunes now. The fact that it’s actually increasing is pretty encouraging!

Thank you Horakhty.

My computer is playing tricks on me because I still see it at # 40 & 47. I might have to empty the cache..But I am so glad it keeps going up the chart. It should go much higher tomorrow, a weekday.

i was able to fix the problem, I see it now. Top 20 tonight and another top 10 tomorrow. Let Roger Friedman seethe.

Last edited:
Love Never Felt So Good is #110 in Canada with a load of other MJ songs beating it. #makesnosense

Thank you Horakhty.

My computer is playing tricks on me because I still see it at # 40 & 47. I might have to empty the cache..But I am so glad it keeps going up the chart. It should go much higher tomorrow, a weekday.

I should hope so as predictable Roger Friedman is already hollaring the failure of this single.

^It's just one of those instances where someone (being RF) has to pick out this mishap as a "failure." Doesn't he have time doing anything else to do than making something out of nothing? :doh: Just wow. He must be blind or not know what's going on but the press has been overly positive for LNFSG's debut, been getting lots of airplay (with help of CC deal) but overall people are just diggin' it. How RF works - he goes the extreme opposite to the majority, just like what someone mentioned how he was praising the MICHAEL album being better than Thriller, lol wtf.

e9ekxl.png

Climbing! :wild:

Counting the two versions as one (0.2065 + 0.0790), "Love Never Felt So Good" is currently at #11.

US ITUNES
19. Love Never Felt So Good
73. Love Never Felt So Good

Back in the Top 20!

US ITUNES
19. Love Never Felt So Good
73. Love Never Felt So Good

Back in the Top 20!

YES! Expected that. Now that weekend is over & no more countdown it should get more radio play & get back up again. Keep promoting guys! Roger Friedman is an a$$.

Back