Xuxa interview about Michael

You are correct Sefra. She wouldn't be charged with any crime. The producer probably would be questioned about the scenes and most likely it would be cut off the movie. Unfortunately in those days no one talked about pedophilia, it was something that happened in the dark. At the time the boy's mother signed papers giving permission for the boy to act in the movie. Xuxa's mother probably did the same. Now, I think, she regrets doing the movie, even though she says otherwise. The fact she managed to get the movie's copyright to prevent copies to be distributed in the country just proves that.

She rarely gives interviews. In this one she only talked about things she never talked before, for example, for being sexually molested as a child, her relationship with Pele, etc. I don't know if that was true, but isn't impossible, as his marriage with Lisa Marie would be treated as business too.

Treated as business by whom? Tabloids? How many times does LMP have to say their marriage was real? I very much doubt Michael would engage his business people in his private and romantic matters, as if he's incapable of getting a woman for himself. At most I can imagine this to be some kind of joke on Michael's or his people's part, not a serious offer.

I saw the news from google, if assuming what she said was the truth, she never said Michael proposed to her, she said one of Michael's entourage suggested her to live with Michael. Obviously Michael didn't hate her and probably wanted to befriend with her because of her love of children. They may have some good time together so probably Michael's entourage saw the chance for them to develop a further relationship. Who knows? But one thing for sure if Michael loved some girl and wanted to marry her, he would 100% propose to her himself.

This is how I see it. I think that at this point, Michael was ready to settle down and think about starting a family. Michael was shy to ask anyone out, so they (his people) played match-maker. Doesn't seem too surprising to me. Obviously, Michael was in on it. She went to his shows, watching movies with him, and she stated that he knew everything about her and they had dinner together. He showed an interest. It's not like they were forcing him into this and had a gun to his head. LOL! He was in on it too.

It's just worded weird how she said it and I think some people are taking it wrong. They played match maker (because it seems like she loved children, was independently wealthy, etc.), so she was a good fit. He must have thought so too.

It's too bad she didn't give their attempted union a chance to grow.:( I have no idea what was going on in her life at that moment... maybe she had another boyfriend, etc. Or maybe she just didn't understand why he didn't make the first moves. But, in a way, after hearing him say on those recordings that he was too shy to ask anyone out... it would be easier to have someone set it up initially. You know... kind of like a blind date kind of thing. His plan was probably then to hope it would grow from there as they got to know one another. Unfortunately, she turned him down. Big mistake on her part, I think.

:sigh:

Poor Michael... he was incapable of asking a woman in marriage with his own mouth. :bugeyed :smilerolleyes: Ok....

I know Xuxa was 16 years old at the time of the movie. -_- People can not really be so naive.... She was so ill-advised and made ??the movie? Really? Poor girl... :smilerolleyes: OK .... I'm Snow White! Let's leave aside the naivety... Well, this issue is getting tired. I can not stand hearing about Xuxa. :doh:

The fact she managed to get the movie's copyright to prevent copies to be distributed in the country just proves that.

:nono:

I know, but Xuxa is very stupid. :doh: You can watch the movie at youtube and there are thousands of links over the internet to download the movie. She believed she would be able to prohibit the distribution of the movie? Poor girl :smilerolleyes: ... She needs to find out more how this whole thing about internet works. Today it is almost impossible to ban something. Xuxa will never have control over that, the movie is out there all over the internet for those who want to watch. -_-

Here she is with him:

gallery_7_1207_92812.jpg

Last edited:
This is how I see it. I think that at this point, Michael was ready to settle down and think about starting a family. Michael was shy to ask anyone out, so they (his people) played match-maker. Doesn't seem too surprising to me. Obviously, Michael was in on it. She went to his shows, watching movies with him, and she stated that he knew everything about her and they had dinner together. He showed an interest. It's not like they were forcing him into this and had a gun to his head. LOL! He was in on it too.

It's just worded weird how she said it and I think some people are taking it wrong. They played match maker (because it seems like she loved children, was independently wealthy, etc.), so she was a good fit. He must have thought so too.

It's too bad she didn't give their attempted union a chance to grow.:( I have no idea what was going on in her life at that moment... maybe she had another boyfriend, etc. Or maybe she just didn't understand why he didn't make the first moves. But, in a way, after hearing him say on those recordings that he was too shy to ask anyone out... it would be easier to have someone set it up initially. You know... kind of like a blind date kind of thing. His plan was probably then to hope it would grow from there as they got to know one another. Unfortunately, she turned him down. Big mistake on her part, I think.

I think you are taking this so called "proposal" a bit too seriously. I don't believe for a minute that Michael intended to marry her. Like Loveforever said she did not claim Michael proposed to her. She claimed someone from his management made this suggestion. How do you know it even happened with Michael's knowledge and not just someone kidding around? I don't think Michael is the type of guy who will quickly jump into a marriage with someone after meeting her just once. I also don't think he would involve his management in his private matters.

Last edited:
We are giving an exaggerated attention to this subject. I have nothing against her I just think she wasn't talking true at all but respect everyone's opinion though! Maybe she talked about marriage proposal to leave the interview more interesting and get center of attention of the media. It's common to the television channel who broadcast this interview manipulating people by diverting their attention of issues that really matter like the current corruption scandals surrounding Brazil.

I think you are taking this so called "proposal" a bit too seriously. I don't believe for a minute that Michael intended to marry her. Like Loveforever said she did not claim Michael proposed to her. She claimed someone from his management made this suggestion. How do you know it even happened with Michael's knowledge and not just someone kidding around? I don't think Michael is the type of guy who will quickly jump into a marriage with someone after meeting her just once. I also don't think he would involve his management in his private matters.

I never said marriage. I said attempted union/relationship.

If this woman is telling the truth, the reason I think it happened with his knowledge is because she and he watched movies together at Neverland, they had dinner together, etc. So they were interacting with each other. And no, I do not know if it initially began with Michael's knowledge... but he obviously didn't object to the idea of hanging out with her a bit.

I don't think this is a big deal. It's a very small blip in his life. I just thought it was interesting because of her love for children, etc.

One thing to note, she said this happened during the first leg of the Dangerous tour... in September 1992. So, no one can claim the meet-ups were an arrangement because of the allegations.

We are all going to take this differently. Some will claim she is just a liar. Some not. I'm done.

Last edited:
Wasn´t Michael dating Brooke Shields at that time or was it some time earlier?
He was dating LMP when she still was married to her first husband, I think if he really wanted something he asked for it himself.

I don't think MJ himself wanted to marry her but I'm sure he admired the way Xuxa loves children and he even told Rabbi he didn't find many women love children or love being around them all the time so I'm sure he felt that he and Xuxa shared the same passion about doing things for the children of the world ...

Back