You are not alone- Jermaine is making his own musical

If I have to hear that "we grew up in a small house in Gary Indiana" story again! & YTF IS HE PERFORMING MICHAEL'S SONGS....BRUH GOT PLEANTY OF MUSIC. people might not know alot of it but MAN...Really? & listening to him sing Michael's songs is like listening to a madtv parody...or latoya

I imagine Jermaine being torn between loving and hating/being jealous of his brother :(
This reminds of an interview - can't recall what interview it was, maybe Oprah? Anyways, he was asked if he thought his siblings were jealous of him. He paused, "No, I don't think so." I pondered that. How was he supposed to answer this šŸ™ƒ

This reminds of an interview - can't recall what interview it was, maybe Oprah? Anyways, he was asked if he thought his siblings were jealous of him. He paused, "No, I don't think so."
I don't know if he was asked this type of question multiple times. Don't remember it from the Oprah thing but I've only watched fragments of that. In a 1979 interview Sylvia Chase asked Michael if he felt guilty or worried about his brothers - bc of his solo career - and he said, no, bc they understand.

I pondered that. How was he supposed to answer this šŸ™ƒ
Exactly. It's quite an intrusive question and one which is impossible for him to answer in public so why bother?

I like Jermaine discography, I wish he would release a new album or sings his old songs live or with his brothers.

In which country is he? His childreen are all adults now. And with his last wife he had no childreen
Lol child support doesn't stop because the kids are adults. That money is owed to the government & honestly I don't keep up with jermaine to know exactly which country but if I had to guess...I think Bahrain šŸ¤”

What did Jermaine write? Is it about Michael and himself?
oh, it's that biography he did of Michael. 'You Are Not Alone: through a brother's eyes'. I've got about 3 more chapters to go. It's a lot better than I expected - the writing is decent (he worked with a ghostwriter). The first section deals with the early years and that's been the most interesting, imo. This final section I'm on now is not so good. Jermaine is no longer in Michael's life on a regular basis, obviously, so it's more about him and he doesn't really interest me! I wouldn't say I've learnt anything new about Michael but Jermaine does add a bit more detail to the basic picture, iyswim.

Back