You guys are obsessed with starting Invincible threads

Because every TRUE Michael Jackson's FAN understands, that Dangerous, Invincible and Bad - three BEST MJ's albums! It's just a fact! Michael was making these precious albums really really hard! He literally gave all of his soul at recording sessions! This 3 masterpieces, were made in blood and sweat! Every song is a ruselt of infinite time of recording sessions, and you can hear it in every song! Remember The Time, Another Part of Me Heaven Can Wait - these precious pieces of art will always be up-to-date! Michael had made enormous work! So, if you respect his efforts, you will respect this beautiful albums
wmcig.jpg
Then I haven't been a true MJ Fan for almost 40 years! :ROFLMAO:

Because every TRUE Michael Jackson's FAN understands, that Dangerous, Invincible and Bad - three BEST MJ's albums! It's just a fact! Michael was making these precious albums really really hard! He literally gave all of his soul at recording sessions! This 3 masterpieces, were made in blood and sweat! Every song is a ruselt of infinite time of recording sessions, and you can hear it in every song! Remember The Time, Another Part of Me Heaven Can Wait - these precious pieces of art will always be up-to-date! Michael had made enormous work! So, if you respect his efforts, you will respect this beautiful albums
wmcig.jpg
That's not a fact, that's your opinion. Big difference

TLC does get the love. Maybe not enough but some people do appreciate it. :)

There's a few threads for it on the board, most of them are quite short. I think this one has had the most discussion:

Ohh ok, thank you!

Because every TRUE Michael Jackson's FAN understands, that Dangerous, Invincible and Bad - three BEST MJ's albums!
Now way!!!! Invincible is imo his most generic and medicore album he had ever released as an adult.

I call myself a MJ fan since the Bad era, and I can say without any hesitation if Michaels artistic output would have only consisted of his Invincible album I surely wouldn't have become a fan.

Listen, if you don't like Invincible and other MJ albums - that's your opinion. No need to be rush)
What's wrong with you? You're stating your opinion as facts - just like Frenzy would do.

What's wrong with you? You're stating your opinion as facts - just like Frenzy would do.
What's wrong with me? What's wrong with you, man! If you don't like Bad album, then maybe you shouldn't listen to MJ's music... I mean, what kind of MJ fan you are, if you don't like 3 MAIN MJ's albums... That's weird :/

Now way!!!! Invincible is imo his most generic and medicore album he had ever released as an adult.

I call myself a MJ fan since the Bad era, and I can say without any hesitation if Michaels artistic output would have only consisted of his Invincible album I surely wouldn't have become a fan.
Well, if in your opinion, Whatever Happens, We Have Had Enough, Cry, Speechless - are nothing, then you definitely shouldn't be MJ's fan) Go listen Eminem

you are being very rude, chill!
Me? Rude? Are you joking? On the contrary - i'm too kind and polite. I'm tired of people being hostile to Invincible album. That's precious album do not deserve being hated... That's not right

Me? Rude? Are you joking? On the contrary - i'm too kind and polite. I'm tired of people being hostile to Invincible album. That's precious album do not deserve being hated... That's not right
I would first start with the man in the mirror and ask him to change his ways ;)

Last edited:
What's wrong with me? What's wrong with you, man! If you don't like Bad album, then maybe you shouldn't listen to MJ's music... I mean, what kind of MJ fan you are, if you don't like 3 MAIN MJ's albums... That's weird :/
Boy, you're way too obsessed with Invincible. Questionable if it has already reached pathological levels.

A friendly suggestion: read again what's written on here & find your lack of logic.

Well, if in your opinion, Whatever Happens, We Have Had Enough, Cry, Speechless - are nothing, then you definitely shouldn't be MJ's fan) Go listen Eminem
It surely isn't up to you (or anyone else) to determine who is or isn't a fan!

And fyi, whe isn't part of the Invincible album.

It surely isn't up to you (or anyone else) to determine who is or isn't a fan!

And fyi, whe isn't part of the Invincible album.
He does have a point. Most of the songs he mentioned are far better than "mediocre". Like seriously, what do people even like in music?

Boy, you're way too obsessed with Invincible. Questionable if it has already reached pathological levels.

A friendly suggestion: read again what's written on here & find your lack of logic.
I listen Invincible album for a last month... Everyday for 2-3 hours... It surely isn't up to you to determine who is obsessed or not! If I love this precious album, I will listen to it whenever i want and forever, if I want!

TECHNICALLY, i'm supposed to be taking a break from MJJC. I'm logging in just for today to give y'all a message that EVERYONE needs to hear. also, pardon my French for the following, because LANGUAGE. (because I'm PISSED.)

Questioning anothers' fanship just because they don't like a specific song or album is very gatekeepy and makes you sound arrogant. Something that is especially not necessary nor valuable in this fandom, with this fandom being as vast and diverse as it is.

You do not have to like EVERY SINGLE ONE of Michael's songs or albums to be a "real fan"! Shit, you don't even to KNOW every single one of his songs to be a "real fan." Even if your favorite song is a more popular one that everybody knows, like Billie Jean or Thriller or Smooth Criminal, it does not make you any less of a fan. And your favorite song being a more obscure one does not make you MORE of a fan. It's not a fucking contest.

This is also really unfair to newer fans of Michael who are wanting to learn more about him, and when others make them feel small for not knowing or liking as much Michael material, it only makes us look like a really gatekeepy and unwelcoming fandom. Something that is NOT the case and SHOULDN'T be the case for us. We are a fandom that is built on the foundations of love and respect for EVERYONE.

Y'all, if you don't care for a certain song or album by Michael, that is
FUCKING FINE. As Sly and the Family Stone once sang, "Different strokes for different folks." It's okay to have albums you like more than others and even put them on a pedestal compared to other albums. What's NOT okay is personally attacking another and deeming them not a "real fan" all because they have a different opinion of your favorite album.

We understand that Michael put his whole heart into every single one of his songs. He was a perfectionist who strived to be the best that he could be. You can still respect that while
simultaneously having your own opinion on certain songs/albums.

That will be all. Thank you.

edit: this is the exact reason i'm taking a break from MJJC in the first place. so much drama here in just the past couple of weeks. it's become so stressful for me to the point where I've self harmed/relapsed. twice. (and the state of my mental health right now is a whole 'nother discussion...)

this fandom is like a sanctuary for me. i don't want it ruined by useless arguments and drama.

~ DJ

Last edited:
"Michael’s “Invincible” album was released this month in 2001 and at 77 minutes, 16 songs (15 of which are written by Michael), it is his most expansive. Today it is likely the most discussed album in the Michael fan forums. What is your favorite track?"
Was the estate talking about the threads here? LOL

Today it is the MOST COMPLAINED ABOUT album in MJJcommunity.
"Michael’s “Invincible” album was released this month in 2001 and at 77 minutes, 16 songs (15 of which are written by Michael), it is his most expansive. Today it is likely the most discussed album in the Michael fan forums. What is your favorite track?"

What was the need to post this in this thread that hadn't seen activity in a few months?

There's clearly two other Invincible threads that are currently active , just feels like Invincible spamming at this point.

Back