Your favorite Black & White Photos

iu

this photo is wallpaper on my phone for a long time 😍 😍 😍
That's absolutely beautiful! @Ana_is_applehead 😱 also ...um.. thinking of the A2 poster ...woah i love the thought of that so so sooo much. Ive got a4 just not that large ....is it glossy or matte ?
This is my wallpaper on phone

img-1-1653862051601.webp

PS: Today I have taken form of @zinniabooklover and posting random photos all over the threads!
Oh i love this so much @Hiker ..the pretty iridescence looks stunning with Michael wow yep🥰

It's really interesting looking at the photos posted by @wendijane here and over on 'model / work of art'. Because we see a quick succession of photos from different eras it really emphasises how different Michael looked. I feel as if I'm looking at an actor. It's almost as if it's a collection of photos of different characters that he's played in different films.

I understand that it's really just the make-up / clothes / hair styles. Also, he IS portraying different characters in different videos or whatever. But I mean something different. As usual, I can't, in any useful way, explain exactly what I *do* mean, lol. But when I scroll through these photos I feel like I'm looking at the work of an actor, someone who really knows how to inhabit a role. I'm not necessarily saying Michael could have been a good actor. I have no idea. He's fine in Thriller, not so good in Bad, imo. Seems OK in Captain EO but I haven't seen all of it. Seems a little bit self-conscious in Moonwalker. So I don't know if he could have done it for real. But I'm fascinated by how he's able to present himself so very differently to the camera.

Back