Your favorite MJ videos

my favourite version of the song 💜 it’s amazing how so much range was expressed in just one chorus. didn’t think his voice could get any higher.

So cute! when he does a couple of dance steps in the middle 💕
I like when he briefly sings without the music. it’s such a pure and beautiful tone💜 one of the fewest moments we have of Michael in the studio recording one of his hits. history was being made. a rare treasure.

Been really digging this specific performance as of late:

A big reason is because he just sounds fantastic here, but also his marvelous recovery after his, um, "malfunction" (LOL) is just great. I also just really love this Bad tour outfit, it's one of my faves, so that helps too. I know live performances of this song are usually more energetic, but I still love it a lot.

Cc @staywild23 I know you've been very busy as of late, but I know this is right up your alley, so just a ping for when you have time again. 😁

You really are dangerous, @DangerousGal91, tagging me in a post about THIS performance anywhere but the manhood thread. God bless you and your dangerous ways!! I'm going to try hard to be human now.

Been really digging this specific performance as of late:
This performance should be dug every moment of every day. This performance lives in the caverns of my brain space, shining a light on the rest of me.

A big reason is because he just sounds fantastic here,
HE DOES!!! That grit in his voice is so effing sexy I want to hurl myself somewhere, anywhere. Also, the entire vocal performance is just 🔥

but also his marvelous recovery after his, um, "malfunction" (LOL) is just great.
I can't even function over this. I LOVE how he smoothly fixes it and then laughs... he is both so adorable and so devastatingly sexy, we need a whole new language.

I also just really love this Bad tour outfit, it's one of my faves, so that helps too. I know live performances of this song are usually more energetic, but I still love it a lot.
I'm obsessed with this Bad tour outfit too. It's my favorite one. I love the 87 outfits too, but the '88 ones just make me a whole new person lol.

Cc @staywild23 I know you've been very busy as of late, but I know this is right up your alley, so just a ping for when you have time again. 😁
I am never, ever, ever, too busy for Michael. I am spending less time on MJJC just because I have to, but Michael consumes easily 80% of my brain on a daily basis. It's a miracle I am still living any kind of a life.

Thank you for tagging me in this! Please never shy away from tagging me in anything you think I will love. I always appreciate the moments where Michael can melt my brain.

Also, did you peep that this performance is where a very incredible "thrusting" gif comes from??? Immediately visit 1:52 and enjoy whatever full body reaction this gives you.

my video of the day 💜

I feel this one performance captured the essence of Michael as an artist; from the clothes, to the moves, to the song, it was all his creation - or at least his interpretation of multiple influences.

I feel that these items should have been safely kept in a museum somewhere - or at least within the family. I fully agree with the estate’s comments about the letter claiming that Michael gave the socks from Motown 25 ,to ex manager frank dileo.

the undershirt is underrated and made the outfit pop even more. it coordinated perfectly with the rest of it.

I think that the shoes had much more value than what they were sold for. surprised to see they had tassels. at least there were no laces..

my video of the day 💜
Just had a quick look. Don't think I've seen this one. I'm gonna save it for later. Thanks for posting.

I feel this one performance captured the essence of Michael as an artist; from the clothes, to the moves, to the song, it was all his creation - or at least his interpretation of multiple influences.
Exactly so. It is *his* creation but it is a piece of work that absolutely includes his interpretation of so many influences. It's both at the same time as it should be whenever a creative genius is doing their thing.

I feel that these items should have been safely kept in a museum somewhere
Agree 100%. This was tv history being made before our eyes. A museum is the proper place.

- or at least within the family. I fully agree with the estate’s comments about the letter claiming that Michael gave the socks from Motown 25 ,to ex manager frank dileo.
I do love Michael but I wish he wasn't always giving his iconic costumes away. It's lovely that he was so generous and so unconcerned about material possessions but it's frustrating all the same.

the undershirt is underrated and made the outfit pop even more. it coordinated perfectly with the rest of it.
Totally underrated and I'll never understand why. It so beautifully enhances his dance movements.

iu

OK, it's audio not video but not sure where to put it. Originally posted by @DuranDuran over on the 'Songs That Inspired Michael' thread.

Love his speaking voice.

"Sometime ... " - time stamp 34s. 🥰

Last edited:
this man is amazing. he’s playing my favourite song. I can see why Michael chose him. really adds extra energy to it.

Back