Your Favourite era of MJ

MJFanusus

Proud Member
in some years, Michael do you like most?
70s, 80s, 90s, or 2000s?

My top 3 MJ eras has always been:

HIStory
Dangerous
and Bad

The 2 main reasons why the HIStory era is my number 1 favorite. Is because it is the first MJ era that I can remember all of it. And 2nd it is because Michael had worn gold pants in that era. Let me tell you I was 16 at the time when I first laid my eyes on those pants. And I instantly became a gold pants girl. Not only that I so badly wish I was those gold pants of his. I can remember how badly my school work suffer at the time. Because all I can think about was how gorgeously sexy Michael was looking in that era. You try being a teenage female MJ fan in that era. And then to see your idol wearing the most tightest the most sexiest pair of pants ever made. Your school work will definitely suffer too. My school work suffer to almost to a point where I almost didn't graduate from high school. Because every single chance I have gotten I was in the school library looking at MJ sites. When I should have been doing my school work. It couldn't be help because when the HIStory era had started. Michael became my total obsession.

My top 3 MJ eras has always been:

HIStory
Dangerous
and Bad

The 2 main reasons why the HIStory era is my number 1 favorite. Is because it is the first MJ era that I can remember all of it. And 2nd it is because Michael had worn gold pants in that era. Let me tell you I was 16 at the time when I first laid my eyes on those pants. And I instantly became a gold pants girl. Not only that I so badly wish I was those gold pants of his. I can remember how badly my school work suffer at the time. Because all I can think about was how gorgeously sexy Michael was looking in that era. You try being a teenage female MJ fan in that era. And then to see your idol wearing the most tightest the most sexiest pair of pants ever made. Your school work will definitely suffer too. My school work suffer to almost to a point where I almost didn't graduate from high school. Because every single chance I have gotten I was in the school library looking at MJ sites. When I should have been doing my school work. It couldn't be help because when the HIStory era had started. Michael became my total obsession.

Well.. I have to say I never heard about this kind of reason before.

70's...he was cute look
25s4bif.jpg

...I wish I grew up in the 70s :boohoo:

Thinking about the later years kind of make me sad since he was going through alot :/ with the allegations and horrible tabloid stories.

BAD era. We got the BAD Tour, Moonwalker, the Moonwalker video game. And BAD era had his best short films.

EArly 90's - Dangerous era. His Voice got rougher, the lyrics tighter and the beat harder.

BAD Era! I think MJ produced some really good music and short films during this time, I think he was also a happier, less troubled person - 1993-onwards MJ was plagued by the media. He was also smokin' in the late 1980's ;)

Back