Your Favourite Song From Wembley July 16 1988

my favourite songs from Wembley July 16 1988 were these...Another Part Of Me,I Just Can't Stop Loving You,I Want You Back,The Love You Save ,I'll Be There,Rock With You,Human Nature,Dirty Diana,BAD,Man In The Mirror,and of course yes I love Bad Tour most,we still need more BAD TOUR concerts,finally hope the estate could release more..

Why can't the estate just release every single frame of concert footage they have from the Bad tour? I would do quite literally anything for it lol.

Last edited:
Why can't the estate just release every single frame of concert footage they have from the Bad tour? I would do quite literally anything for it lol.
Sometimes Michael would hand tapes out as gifts to people who were working with him and also to some folks who visited Michael's home often,yeah,every single frame of concert footage from the Bad tour,maybe all owned by some friends of Michael...

We can't expect the estate to release every single frame of concert footage from the Bad tour,we can't count on the estate..OMG,BAD album 50 years anniversary!

Last edited:
Back