Your opinion..

La74

Proud Member
I have found and email adress to Jordan Chandler. I think it must be the right person because all information seems correct, date of birth, relatives that he lived in New York and New Jersey before moving to Marina Del Rey and at one point had a Po Box adress listed as adress. All this public information. What is your opinion. Should we actually send our open letter?

Last edited:
I personally would not. Just my two centavos.

Not good idea leave jordan alone he wouldnt come out now just cuz a fan wrote him a letter, he didnt come out in 2005 he wont come out now

What ! Are you serious !
Forget him.

I have found and email adress to Jordan Chandler. I think it must be the right person because all information seems correct, date of birth, relatives that he lived in New York and New Jersey before moving to Marina Del Rey and at one point had a Po Box address listed as address. All this public information. What is your opinion. Should we actually send our open letter?

How did you "find" that kind of information? I'd be surprised if it's actually him.
I never thought that the open letter was a good idea in the first place, so no, I wouldn't send it.

I have sent you a private message. Actually it has already been sent now so you can close the thread.

Back