Ya'l have got to see this!! Michael as angry as you've never seen him before!!

BONGANI

Proud Member
Check the video out at 1:56. Michael is pointing very aggresivly at someone and If you read his lips he actaully seems to be saying "fuck" at some point. Janet looks just as pissed as Mike and seems to be angry at the people outside the car. Question is? Are these fans? If so, what did they do to enrage Michael like that. We all know he's a soft soul but it really looks like he's going to beat up who ever he's pointing at. What do ya'l make of this.. or was it it the paps disrespecting their mother Katherine?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9gSyEbF1WMc
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9gSyEbF1WMc

lol :p
i think he was just angry at the paparazzi for saying something mean to katherine... i think thaz it. but im very sure itz the paparazzi he's mad at ;)

So, you've seen it? I thought I had an exclusive on my hands.. oh well.. I had never seen it..

It does look like he says "fuck", but like as in an "oh shit" moment because all you see him say is fuck. That's it. And I do think it's the paps and reporters he is addressing.

So, you've seen it? I thought I had an exclusive on my hands.. oh well.. I had never seen it..

lol i think iz the paps cuz the fans were just outside of the fence...they weren't hoarding his car. it was the media that was doing that. and earlier part of the clip and mike was waving to them behind the fences. ;)

what a farce that whole thing was. don't know what he's so mad about, but certain he was justified in whatever it was. that clip did me in. watching bashir walking next to him smiling, knowing what he was doing. the whole damn thing was a set up. cant help but feel enraged whenever i see clips from lwmj.

^
i feel u. seriously, bashir is an @ss. ugh!

but i watch LWMJ sometimes and simply either skip or ignore Bashit { oh oops... i mean bashir } parts.
i just like seeing michael with his kids and his fans.

Omg, yeah... Michael is an angry daddy!
I really don't know what his saying, but one things for sure; his very pissed off!
I'm sure he has a good reason for that...

He was pissed off because he didn't get that extra piece of Crispy Chicken that he asked for

Michael's sexy 24/7... this clip tho... evokes different feelings, for me anyhow.

he's mad as hell!! i think it was the razzi that made him upset..stupid razzi's.

He was mad because some police were mistreating fans in the street. That is the truth.

lmao he's so cute. nice video!

ps where can i get the original videos [from tria]l?

I remember footage of the police manhandling the throngs of fans along the car. That is probably what was going on... they all three (Katherine, Janet and Michael) looked pissed. Mike was ready to jump out the car damn it!!! LOL. I love the Jacksons so MUCH!!!

I remember footage of the police manhandling the throngs of fans along the car. That is probably what was going on... they all three (Katherine, Janet and Michael) looked pissed. Mike was ready to jump out the car damn it!!! LOL. I love the Jacksons so MUCH!!!

lol yeah! michael is really loving to his fan he'd never let those stupid police mistreat them the way they did him :(

god bless you mike :hug:

Hey this was one of the badest time ever for michael and all the fans around the world a NIGHTMARE . But nice video It saids all Michael is INNOCENT

Despite all his tenderness and warm personality, I have ALWAYS considered Michael a very tough guy. I am sure he is.

Back