Ya'l have got to see this!! Michael as angry as you've never seen him before!!

u didn't see the 60 minutes interview then.

erm, da reason why i said is becuz, he came out happy as hell, it look like nothing was wrong with him, he came out smiling and everything he evem rise his arms and waving at the camera...i saw the video

Wooop! Boy needs to do this more often! Has everyone seen the footage where he says, "Ah tell her to go to hell!" to some reporter chick? YES SON! YES! Hell with them all!

^
lol yh I remember seeing that one hehe It was hysterical!!
I'll try looking for it or if you have it then u can post it here LOL
Though the way he said that was like a more breezy kind of mad. In this video Its outright rage...and completely understandable.

Wooop! Boy needs to do this more often! Has everyone seen the footage where he says, "Ah tell her to go to hell!" to some reporter chick? YES SON! YES! Hell with them all!
Haha, I love that!! It's on Jetzi somewhere.

Thread was cleaned - simply removed one whole page. Please remain on topic and respect one another.

erm, da reason why i said is becuz, he came out happy as hell, it look like nothing was wrong with him, he came out smiling and everything he evem rise his arms and waving at the camera...i saw the video

that's MIchael's MO...

he wants to show strength. he says he will not be beaten down by hate. that doesn't mean that the police didn't abuse him. he's gone through tons of ish, but he still shows victory in his expression. so, just because he doesn't keel over and cry all the time, doesn't mean people didn't abuse him.

it's too easy, sometimes for some to believe what MJ says. but so far, he's proven to tell the truth. he just does it with a soft voice sometimes..so, some people don't take him seriously. but if someone screams and cries, or uses a big voice, that doesn't mean they are telling the truth, either. so, we shouldn't mistake MJ's soft voice for a voice that always tells a lie.

that's MIchael's MO...

he wants to show strength. he says he will not be beaten down by hate. that doesn't mean that the police didn't abuse him. he's gone through tons of ish, but he still shows victory in his expression. so, just because he doesn't keel over and cry all the time, doesn't mean people didn't abuse him.

it's too easy, sometimes for some to believe what MJ says. but so far, he's proven to tell the truth. he just does it with a soft voice sometimes..so, some people don't take him seriously. but if someone screams and cries, or uses a big voice, that doesn't mean they are telling the truth, either. so, we shouldn't mistake MJ's soft voice for a voice that always tells a lie.

:lol: his soft, cutie...and truthful voice ;)

PS vncwilliam you make great points, keep it up :)

this is so sad. :( i wanna cry right now. we love you mike

Man I've never seen that footage, the whole family was pissed. Janet looked as if she was about to jump out of the SUV and break out a can of whip ass on the person she was pointing at. I hated the footage of them putting him in the police car. I'm so glad that is over with now.. Hmm MJ cursing is something I'm still not use too, but I guess even the kindest person has a breaking point.

When he was on the car he yelled, "Don't hurt them. Stop. F@#$g stop!"

Oh Just read his lips and thats exactly what he says. Michael seems like he's going to beat that cop up though, in fact he has the same look on his face like the one on MOONWALKER whem Frankie Ledio is trying to hurt the little girl. ("Do it and you're dead") Ya'l remember that?

^ LOL yes ;)
But here it's raging real...and yet it shows how much he cares for his fans at the same time

MJ dropping the F-bomb is hot. Hell he's a grown ass man, I think he should use it more often when especially when the media says dumb sh** about him.. I am sure his fans will understand and excuse him for the profanity. A couple of dirty words here and there never hurt anyone...
Watching him get pissed off at the cops ruffing up his fans just shows that he loves us just as much as we love him..

^ LOL yes ;)
But here it's raging real...and yet it shows how much he cares for his fans at the same time

True that.. this clip MJ would commit assault with intent to do grevious bodily harm If anyone messed with us. Lol this clip is also like the SCREAM video, only this time featuring their mother,lol!

:lol: nice...now I'm imaging janet and michael AND katherine dancing to scream LOL :p

May the force be with you michael :D hehe

He was mad because some police were mistreating fans in the street. That is the truth.

that was what came to my head when i read the title! b/c that was the most upset ive ever seen him so i thought maybe that was it. then i saw it but didnt recognise it...you sure? cause you cant see the police officer get onto the fan in the vid so im not sure..

ANYONE have the original vid its from? i wanna see it really badly! ^_^

thanks to anyone who can help! :)

He was mad because some police were mistreating fans in the street. That is the truth.
Thanx. He loves his fans so much. The police was probably doing too much. I never saw the footage before, thanx for posting BONGANI.

The police were using billy sticks. The fans in front were trying to back up and couldn't fast enough because of the crush fans in back. Yes, Michael was angry because of the abusiveness of the police. They had also said something offensive to his mother. The part most people don't realize is that the reason Michael jumped up on the car was to draw the attention away from the fans to himself when the police were going after them. He did not moonwalk on the car. There was just one step backwards.

Someone told me this a long time ago and said it was okay if I told others. There must be other fans here that know this is true. It is time that people stopped buying into this Michael out of touch crap and know the truth. More fans should know the truth. From everything I can see the police were flat out ugly racist. I say this and I am not black just in case anyone is wondering.
Appreciate your post...It was so smart and considerate of him to do that for his fans. Yeah I am not black either but I do know racist police men act a lot different toward a black man. Rich and famous or not, their racist mentality goes out to every black man including Michael. What? They said something offensive to his mother?:angry:

I didn't read all the posts, but if I'm remembering correctly there was a photographer that had just stuck his hand with a camera, inside the car trying to get a close-up photo of Michael.

That's what is was about. The guy infringed upon them being out of sight and he ran up to the car and stuck in his camera.

I would have been pissed, too.

Back