Ya'l have got to see this!! Michael as angry as you've never seen him before!!

MJ dropping the F-bomb is hot. Hell he's a grown ass man, I think he should use it more often when especially when the media says dumb sh** about him.. I am sure his fans will understand and excuse him for the profanity. A couple of dirty words here and there never hurt anyone...
Watching him get pissed off at the cops ruffing up his fans just shows that he loves us just as much as we love him..
next time, he should just ask his bodyguard to destroy the paps' camera if the paps take pictures when he doesn't feel like it.

:lol: nice...now I'm imaging janet and michael AND katherine dancing to scream LOL :p

May the force be with you michael :D hehe

Never thought of that, but yeah we really need Katherine to join the Scream performance live on stage!

^
lol yh I remember seeing that one hehe It was hysterical!!
I'll try looking for it or if you have it then u can post it here LOL
Though the way he said that was like a more breezy kind of mad. In this video Its outright rage...and completely understandable.

GO MICHAEL GO!!! :wild:

^^
LMAOO!!!!!!!

:lol:

did he say "she's fat!"
lmao!!!

I LOVVVEEE HIM!!!

If he had this attitude no stupid tom dick or harry would be botherin him!!!

thaz right mike, show em who's KING! hehe

btw... does anyone have the full clip where they show the TMZ ppl reaction to it. hehe i'd like to see...for the first time lmao :p

Hahahahahaha! I think he said, "Whose that?"

LMAO! "She's fat!" :rofl:

the reason why michael is mad is cause someone took a close up picture of Katherine and he was too close to her and almost hit her in the head thats why he is mad at .... gosh when I first saw it I was so amazed that he showed his anger like that... I had never seen Michael this mad before so this was a total surprise

Ha! Good for him. No, the media person asked him about Gloria Allred and he asked "Who's that?". The media person then explained that she was an attorney who was trying to file a suit to have Michael's children taken from his custody. Naturally, he responded, "Tell her to go to hell." Gloria Allred is one of many celebrity attorneys who has made a name for herself claiming to be a child and women's rights advocate. She's not a very nice person.

Last edited:
LOL @ Mike keeping it real... Now if Mike was this way all the time there would be no issue BUT I dont blame Mike for popping off. If somebody disrespected my mother like that I would do the same.

he sure did say the f word lolzx oh my he must of been very angry also his sister janet and mother was angry ohh my!! =o

So then it sounds like three different instances because it definately was about the police in one of them.

lol RockWithLou :p you're siggy...with the scream animation seems like he's feeling the way he is in the vid he swears hehe :p

so cute n funny thou....and defoo hott!!

next time, he should just ask his bodyguard to destroy the paps' camera if the paps take pictures when he doesn't feel like it.
Only problem with that way of doing things is that the paps will sue MJ and not the bodyguard. And once again MJ will be in court for something stupid.

i remember this. fans were standing there, i think someone had a nasty sign and someone had a positive sign, , then a cop hit a fan w/ their baton w/ a stick, jan went off, katherine went off, then mj pushed them both and went off. so funny cuz the noi guy just flicked a finger and mj's ass was pushed back into the suv

i remember this. fans were standing there, i think someone had a nasty sign and someone had a positive sign, , then a cop hit a fan w/ their baton w/ a stick, jan went off, katherine went off, then mj pushed them both and went off. so funny cuz the noi guy just flicked a finger and mj's ass was pushed back into the suv

What I dnt get is what MJ was trying to do when he pushd Janent out of the way. He stuck his head of out the window and magicly seemed to calm down immediately.. I dnt get it? And who is "the noi guy" what does "noi" mean?

Nation of Islam....I think Michael was attempting to handle the issue himself...hence why he got his mum and sis out of the way!

does anyone know where to find this vid? Ive seen it before a loong while back, but i would like to see it again. thanks to anyone who can help! :)

just seeing that screen shot again makes me feel physically sick. gonna stay away from this thread way to many horrible memories

Back