Ya'l have got to see this!! Michael as angry as you've never seen him before!!

fans on site were saying that they were telling security 'NO' because they were too aggressive with fans.. My wife was there and she said she saw a cop ram his night stick right into her chest to back her up.. stuff like that.. I think that is what they were yelling about.. The aggressive police.

yeah..i heard the police knocked a female fan down around the throat area..we're talking police brutality. using sticks, fists..strongarming...dogs as scare tactics. MJ was furious at that. remember these were the cops who bruised MJ's arm, in the station, that nasty swollen bloody bruise that he showed on 60 minutes.

(it's amazing how so many around the world know about some american tv programs, just because MJ has appeared on them. those american programs ought to thank MJ)

Last edited:
Hey this was one of the badest time ever for michael and all the fans around the world a NIGHTMARE . But nice video It saids all Michael is INNOCENT

Yeah,it was a horrible time.At the end of the trial,he was sooo skinny and looked ill,exhausted...It was a nightmare.

Yeah i've seen this clip several times. Both Michael & Janet were mad as hell in it.

OH yes!! its about time that MJ say this to the stupids(i mean the ones with the horrid questions)journalists. Go Michael, stand up like this more often!!!!

OH yes!! its about time that MJ say this to the stupids(i mean the ones with the horrid questions)journalists. Go Michael, stand up like this more often!!!!
It wasn't journalists or paparazzi, it was the police. I remember when they 1st showed it on televison. LAPD is well known for beating up people & being racist.

yeah..i heard the police knocked a female fan down around the throat area..we're talking police brutality. using sticks, fists..strongarming...dogs as scare tactics. MJ was furious at that. remember these were the cops who bruised MJ's arm, in the station, that nasty swollen bloody bruise that he showed on 60 minutes.

(it's amazing how so many around the world know about some american tv programs, just because MJ has appeared on them. those american programs ought to thank MJ)

I don't believe he was abuse by the police

He was yelling because police were mistreating the fans. I remember someone saying who was at the courthouse that day that a fan tried to give Michael a poster, and a police officer twisted her arm. Michael was furious!

then why would mike have a bruise on this wrist for?
and why would he say such a thing bout the police...im sure mike wouldnt say such a thing if it werent true!

bok22, can u ask u something
Are u a fan or what?

^
Yea I'd like to pose the same question bok22

Please go to the MJ Interviews:All Parts thread and watch the 60 minutes interview ... I recently added it

Then u can see . Mike was abused by the effing police and hurt very much. The pain in his eyes conveys the truth more than even his words or the pictures.

He was yelling because police were mistreating the fans. I remember someone saying who was at the courthouse that day that a fan tried to give Michael a poster, and a police officer twisted her arm. Michael was furious!

The police were using billy sticks. The fans in front were trying to back up and couldn't fast enough because of the crush fans in back. Yes, Michael was angry because of the abusiveness of the police. They had also said something offensive to his mother. The part most people don't realize is that the reason Michael jumped up on the car was to draw the attention away from the fans to himself when the police were going after them. He did not moonwalk on the car. There was just one step backwards.

Someone told me this a long time ago and said it was okay if I told others. There must be other fans here that know this is true. It is time that people stopped buying into this Michael out of touch crap and know the truth. More fans should know the truth. From everything I can see the police were flat out ugly racist. I say this and I am not black just in case anyone is wondering.

^

Then u can see . Mike was abused by the effing police and hurt very much. The pain in his eyes conveys the truth more than even his words or pictures.

U can see his pain through his eyes bout that.......i hate the fact the police did that to him and are getting away with it :angry:

U can see his pain through his eyes bout that.......i hate the fact the police did that to him and are getting away with it :angry:

I hate it too but michael has lived through so much...his heart has been broken and torn several times...but the heart is a muscle...and what do muscles do when they are torn? Grow back stronger of course :)

I just wish the darkest of times are now far behind mike...it's the beginning of a new era ... And michael has that in him to make it a revolutionizing one ;)

I just wish the darkest of times are now far behind mike...it's the beginning of a new era ... And michael has that in him to make it a revolutionizing one ;)

i truly belive that too :)

i truly belive that too :)

:)

Heyy maybe he could name his new album Revolutionary or something like that hehe :p
But then it would be a bit like HIStory...
I'm sure the name he'll come up with will be just as amazing as the music he will make ;)

oooki that was a bitttt off topic :ninja: hehe

Never heard about the police brutality, but so nice of him to stand up for his fans!

and bok22 - if you have seen the pictures and the 60 minutes interview you would know that he really was abused by the police!

Yup, I have this recorded along with all the other trial coverage. Michael, Janet, his mom, all upset with the police and their treatment of the fans at that particular moment. You can even see Michael pull Janet back at one point. Definitely the police he was going after, not the paps, as I recall from seeing it at the time and after much discussion on the board about it.

Yup, I have this recorded along with all the other trial coverage. Michael, Janet, his mom, all upset with the police and their treatment of the fans at that particular moment. You can even see Michael pull Janet back at one point. Definitely the police at this point he was going after.

When he was on the car he yelled, "Don't hurt them. Stop. F@#$g stop!"

I don't believe he was abuse by the police

Of course you don't. The fact is, the cuffs they had on Michael were WAY too tight and he told them so and they did nothing, which in turn caused the blood flow to be cut off and in turn caused sever swelling.

You are aware that a well known abuse tactic of police is to make handcuffs too tight, aren't you?

Last edited:
Back