Merged - AEG Live: Potential Three-year World Tour and Release of New Album

Re: AEG Live: Potential Three-year World Tour and Release of New Album

if fans pay airline fares, accom, travel hours plus his concert ticket and then he announces a world tour that would not be fair for those fans who only did that cause they though THIS WOULD BE IT lol

PLEAAAAAASE COME TO AUSTRALIA Michael!!!! PLEEAAASSSEEE!!!!!!!!

Today, I didn't want to get up from bed, cause I can't make it to o2 concerts....But now, knowing he'll be touring, just brightened my mood instantly:)

I dont think Michael ever had any plans to tour again any way, This Is It for London doesnt mean a thing, he just wont be touring there again, that doesnt mean no award show performances, one night only shows, videos, albums singles... THE KING IS BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

I really am positive about this working out, especially the NYC part. Man it'd be great to have him in my city :)

I think this info does make sense. He told us awhile ago that he was planning new music and a world tour. That's why his statement yesterday was very confusing to say the least!

This just adds more speculation, more rumours and more attention on the music. This is all being very intelligently promoted I have to say.

Yes it's very clever in a somewhat cruel way lol

I like the way this is being layed out, allows for MJ to get his feet in the water then as the reactions continue to build the tour expands worldwide.

Re: This is it Concerts Info+Possible 3-year Tour

See now im confussed.

I'm from aus and was willing to go to London just to see him because this is it, no more performances from him ever and I have never seen him so I was willing to travel 42 hrs, pay 2,000 or more on airfares + accomadation + tickets!!!

If Michael then announces a world tour ill be very annoyed because he was so persistant with his "THIS IS IT" slogan.

I will also be very annoyed if I book/pay all flights/accomadation and if he would canel a concert. He has to think of the fans spending money to travel a longgggggg way to see him. He should of been clear instead of all over the place. That would have to be his worst speech ever, sorry guys.

Hello guys! There is some news!
Join this group of Facebook: I post all the news!
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=69999969828

"The news keeps getting better for Michael Jackson fans. Randy Phillips of AEG Live announced to CNN, on video, that "Michael Jackson's going to do all the hits--the way people want to see it, with some fabulous new productions that we're in the process of designing." Even more importantly, Phillips confirmed that "there will be a couple of new songs and some new music, which I've heard, and it's spectacular. There's a reason he's the King of Pop!"
Source: MJJR.net
;)

yesterday in CNN AEG president said that Michael will perform new songs in the concerts and that he himself listend to them , when he heard them he knew why he he is the king of pop.

oh my God we posted this at the same time !!!!!!!!!

I didn't find his statement confusing. He said this is it for London, not the rest of the world.

I'm happy they've already confirmed a world tour. Maybe people from other countries will wait for him to get to them, so people from the UK who have never seen him live, ever, (me!) will have more of a chance to get a ticket :)

Hello guys! There is some news!
Join this group of Facebook: I post all the news!
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=69999969828

"The news keeps getting better for Michael Jackson fans. Randy Phillips of AEG Live announced to CNN, on video, that "Michael Jackson's going to do all the hits--the way people want to see it, with some fabulous new productions that we're in the process of designing." Even more importantly, Phillips confirmed that "there will be a couple of new songs and some new music, which I've heard, and it's spectacular. There's a reason he's the King of Pop!"
Source: MJJR.net
;)

OHHH MYY GOOOOSH!! :bugeyed:woohoo: That would be awesome! :wild:

Re: This is it Concerts Info+Possible 3-year Tour

See now im confussed.

I'm from aus and was willing to go to London just to see him because this is it, no more performances from him ever and I have never seen him so I was willing to travel 42 hrs, pay 2,000 or more on airfares + accomadation + tickets!!!

If Michael then announces a world tour ill be very annoyed because he was so persistant with his "THIS IS IT" slogan.

I will also be very annoyed if I book/pay all flights/accomadation and if he would canel a concert. He has to think of the fans spending money to travel a longgggggg way to see him. He should of been clear instead of all over the place. That would have to be his worst speech ever, sorry guys.

Me too...i have to travel from China to london for almost $10.000, skip my school and suddenly there is another tour >"< my mom gonna kill me!!
but if i dont go and this is it...no tour ever again...i'll dead instantly!! my dream for 13 years is gone with the wind....

Michaellll!!!! >"< but i will never diss him...i will still love him,forever.
but i hope there is someone in the fans club could send message or something to Michael...let him know how overseas fans feel...he loves us,we know that. he will never leave us thats what i believe but....i still scared...like a lil girl left by his daddy in the strange secluded island

I think MJ is definitely is planning on performing elsewhere because of what MJ has said earlier and what his spokesperson Dr Tohme said coupled with what is said on the O2 website and what the President of AEG Live has said. I don't think it will be a full blown world tour but rather him doing several concerts in a selected number of major cities around the world i.e. New York, Paris, Tokyo.

Also if MJ does perform elsewhere then I don't think it will be this year but in 2010 because O2 says that these concerts in London will be the only concerts that he will be doing 'this year'.

I think when Michael said "This is it" he only meant London at that point. I also think the other tour dates and places will be announced one at a time as the deals for the venues are made. I believe he's doing everything one little step at a time so as to built up suspense and surprise because he doesn't want people to know everything just yet.

Last edited:
I'm just thrilled for MJ, I really don't care what he decides to do after the 10 shows at the O2. Right now, I'm just THANKFUL for yesterday and how well the press conference was received.

As per published reports, 7,000 people in attendance, including 300 journalist. As per Google, 1,869 articles regarding MJ's press conference of yesterday. You couldn't pay for that type of media coverage if your tried. I'm just so proud of him!

The entire thing has me feeling all warm and fuzzy. LOL!

I think it is probably not decided yet. He left it open like some movies are left open for a sequel that may or may not happen. It would depend upon so many factors. So it's a gamble if you go or chose not to. After looking at flights, I am having second thoughts..even though I feel determined to go. I have been debating the decision to bring my kids or not, if I could just take them to one closer to us later on. Though later on may never happen.

Now this would certainly be the opportune time for an official statement from Michael's spokesperson clarifying whether the London dates are indeed "it", no more anywhere else, period, so that fans from around the world could indeed make a decision to go this July or save their money for future appearances closer to them.

But at the same time, it would seem reasonable to me that Michael wants to try this out, see how it works for both himself and his kids before making a concrete commitment for a full scale set of shows around the world, or even a few select cities worldwide.

Imagine if Michael committed to multiple future concerts around the world and one or more of his kids end up being unhappy with the whole concert thing and traveling; or Michael finds that after the O2 run, it's just too much for everyone involved.

My own guess would be he's trying this on for size, as the saying goes, and will go from there. Although, either way it does sound firm that this will be it for London.

All of this jmo of course.

This is all very exciting and promising, but while things unfold the problem is:
Do I spend thousands of dollars to travel to london or just sit around and wait?

It's such a gamble and I don't think I'm willing to risk not ever seeing him, at the same time, if he decides to have shows in America I will not be a happy camper after spending so much money when I could have only spent a fraction of it...

What to do? What to do?
:scratch:

after watching it again its like..

''these will be my final show performances in london'' (my final shows for london only

or

''these will be my final show performances in london'' ( i pick london and this is it folks im tired of touring

im still confused..but i guess its the first one. and after reading on here about future tours maybe next year. i guess ill wait..err i dont know what to do. money money money.

I saw the man being interviewed and he hinted that Michael is not going to disappear yet, but they wanted to sell these concerts first.

I think it is a toe in the water to see if there is a market for Michael's shows, of course we know there is, but in fairness they want to see if these sell out first, and maybe Michael needs to know as well. If they didn't sell then there is no face saving to do, it is already done with an announcement like that, and who can blame them.

I think the concerts will sell out as soon as the tickets are released, and that might be the cue for the new album release, Michael as ever had that look of mischief on his face yesturday, he was teasing us and we love it!

Murdochs puppets are reacting as we expect, cynical for some, ill disguised attempts to put people off from others (GMTV this morning with Ian Halperin talking tosh) some even suggesting he looked so well that maybe it wasn't him, which shows the level of terror they have that he is going to make history with this comeback. And we are going to make sure that he does.

I saw the man being interviewed and he hinted that Michael is not going to disappear yet, but they wanted to sell these concerts first.

I think it is a toe in the water to see if there is a market for Michael's shows, of course we know there is, but in fairness they want to see if these sell out first, and maybe Michael needs to know as well. If they didn't sell then there is no face saving to do, it is already done with an announcement like that, and who can blame them.

I think the concerts will sell out as soon as the tickets are released, and that might be the cue for the new album release, Michael as ever had that look of mischief on his face yesturday, he was teasing us and we love it!

Murdochs puppets are reacting as we expect, cynical for some, ill disguised attempts to put people off from others (GMTV this morning with Ian Halperin talking tosh) some even suggesting he looked so well that maybe it wasn't him, which shows the level of terror they have that he is going to make history with this comeback. And we are going to make sure that he does.

Ya ths right..But I dont think there will be any problems in selling out O2 for next 10 days.And Im sure there will be even more demand for the shows after 10 nights cuz its Michael Jackson..Many Many fans will try to get more and more tickets and this will give it more hype.If Michael is going to release a new album then World Tour is promised and this promise can't be broken..:cheeky:
We all have waited for so long,Im 100% sure Mike wont let his fans down for any reason..There are lots of fans who cant travel to London(Including me) and Mike wud never let them think that MJ betrayed them by just doin shows in London..And anyway Michael Jackson deserves one more record breaking tour.:clapping:

I AM Speechlesssssssssss:unsure:!!!!!!! OMG... :woohoo::woohoo::woohoo: So you mean to tell me that I HAVE A chance to See Michael Perform LIVE? This is The BEST News I've Heard IN a Lonnnngggg time. I HAVE NEVER Seen him Live EVER!!!! Ohhhh THANKYOU GOD!!!!:angel: WORLD...GET READY Ready. :clap::clap::clap:

I LOVE YOU MICHAEL!!!!!!!:wub::salut:

Back